Causes of Erectile Dysfunction at 30
Nobody wants to get old any sooner than ever necessary. So if experiencing old guy problems, it can make you feel under confident.
At the age of 30, erectile dysfunction can be particularly tough for males. No man wants to deal with any sort of lowered sexual functioning, but particularly not a young man would do. But you are not alone in this, we have mentioned a few ways how you can treat ED.
What is Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is an inability to get or keep an erection firm that is required to have intercourse. It is also referred to as impotence, although this term is now used very less.
ED is not very much uncommon. Many men experience this problem during times of stress. However, frequent erectile dysfunction can be a sign of major health problems that require treatment. This might also be a sign of emotional or relationship problems that may need to be addressed by a professional.
How common is ED in your 30s?
Men can experience mild, occasional, or complete erectile dysfunction at any age. While a lot of studies has been done on the issues, estimates of how many men experience ED might also vary.
A 2004 research of about 27,000 men found that 11 per cent of men in their 30s had ED. A smaller conducted in 2013 study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine put the estimate a little higher that about 1 in 4 men under age 40 was found to have some form of ED.
While dated, the Massachusetts Male Aging research is still commonly cited in discussions of ED prevalence. It found that at the age of 40, about 17 percent of men experienced at least mild erectile dysfunction.
The variation among studies might be due to numerous factors, such as differences among the screening tools and questionnaires that are used by researchers. What this research does admit is that ED risk tends to increase with age
Causes Of Erectile Dysfunction At the 30s
There are numerous possible erectile dysfunction causes, but they can usually be divided into either physical or psychological factors. Mental health problems like depression, anxiety, or stress can prevent men from getting or maintaining an erection. Besides, concerns and thoughts about sexual performance can turn into erectile problems, especially if there are also relationship issues.
1. Talking about physical issues
One of the possible causes of erectile dysfunction is that the blood flow to the penis is weak. This can begin from physical conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, or clogged blood vessels. Smoking cigarettes is one of its reasons.
In a few cases, blood flow is normal, but the blood does not remain in the penis. This is a physical problem that does not necessarily occur due to a disease or condition. It can occur at any time in a man’s life, including a younger man.
2. Medical Causes
Several conditions like diabetes, multiple sclerosis or spinal cord injuries can cause nerve damage to your penis, which prevents erections because nerve signals do not reach their destination. In some cases, this might be a permanent condition, while in others it could respond after the treatment.
Many other conditions can lead to erectile dysfunction such as Parkinson’s Disease, high blood pressure, obesity, high cholesterol, sleep disorders, alcoholism, low testosterone in men, treatment for prostate conditions, Peyronie’s disease, and metabolic syndrome.
In other cases, erectile dysfunction can be a possible reaction to medications or drugs. If you are having this problem, you must consult a doctor and check this possibility. You might be able to change the medication and get rid of the problem more easily than you thought. Excessive alcohol intake is also another major cause of problems with erections.
How can Erectile Dysfunction be Diagnosed?
1) There are a few common examination protocols for the diagnosis of erectile dysfunction. It consists of evaluating the person’s medical history, doing an in-house physical test, ordering laboratory tests, and using various technical tools for diagnosis.
2) Many experts suggest that the use of detailed examination reports, which include detailed information about the person’s earlier medical records, the physical functions of his body, the physical environment, his sleeping pattern and eating habits.
3) Once all this information is gathered and kept in one place, the medical experts can conclude the cause of the erectile dysfunctions.
4) In recent years, statistics have shown that many patients who undergo this type of testing procedure are found to be suffering from cardiovascular issues and high blood pressure. In such a case, it is very much essential to ask about the patient’s risk factors for these and other illnesses before opting for their treatment program.
How can Erectile Dysfunction be prevented?
There are many ways through which you can treat erectile dysfunction and some of them are:
1) Try to control the disease you are going through. If you are suffering from diabetes or high blood pressure then take medications to control them.
2) Quite the smoking and drinking binge. They can help you a lot in controlling your erectile dysfunction problems.
3) Working out daily will also help you a lot in controlling the problem. If you are overweight then there are chances to suffer from ED so focus on your diet and work out daily.
4) De-stress your mind and body. Having a lot of emotional stress and tension on your mind and body can also cause problems. Go out for a walk or plan a trip because stress could be a reason for ED.
5) Some medications can also be taken to treat erectile dysfunctions. These may help you to manage the symptoms and you may need to try out some of them before you find the one.
6) Talk therapy or psychological counselling also helps a lot in preventing erectile dysfunction. You suffer from a lot of stress and tension and due to talk therapy you just let it out. Talking is a great way to de-stress and take off some load of the person. If ED is affecting your relationship then consider speaking with a relationship counsellor as well.
Treating ED at 30 Years Old
Regardless of the cause of erectile dysfunction, some lifestyle changes might help. Weight loss, regular exercising, quitting smoking and managing stress can be a great help.
Your doctor might also prescribe an ED medication. PDE-5 inhibitors are the first-line treatment that is suggested for erectile dysfunction, even for men in their 30s. These include several drugs like sildenafil (Via-agra), tadalafil (Cialis), and vardenafil (Levitra). Each of them has a varying dosage and timing, but all have been tested rigorously for safety and effectiveness purposes.
1. Alprostadil urethral suppository:
In this type of treatment, a tiny alprostadil suppository is put inside the penis of the patient using a special applicator. After this, the erection occurs in 10 minutes and lasts anywhere between 30 to 60 minutes.
2. Vacuum penis pumps:
Vacuum penis pumps are devices that employ vacuum and suction to artificially create an erection. The patient wears an airtight chamber over their penis, and the air that is inside is pumped out, which will draw all the blood into the penis.
3. Testosterone replacement therapy:
When the testosterone hormone levels plummet drastically below the average value, and if the patient cannot restore these hormones naturally, testosterone replacement therapy is suggested by experts.
4. Testosterone supplements:
These supplements are some of the safest alternatives to restore natural testosterone levels with the help of herbal ingredients that are formulated into a capsule. You can take ashwagandha tablets for boosting testosterone levels.
Ashwagandha is also known as Withania somnifera is a medicinal herb that has been used in India since ancient times. Studies suggest that ashwagandha might improve male fertility by boosting testosterone levels. The increased levels of testosterone might be partly responsible for these benefits.
Ashwagandha Mix: As we mentioned above, Ashwagandha is the king of Ayurvedic herbs. Ashwagandha tablets function admirably for diminishing pressure and uneasiness. It might also improve strength, performance, and increment testosterone levels. Ashwagandha tablets also work well as testosterone boosters for men.
If you want to purchase above mentioned Ashwagandha and many more health-related medicines, then you can visit our Mars by GHC website.