Many people are concerned about whether or not their penis is large enough to please a sexual partner. This can have an impact on a person's self-esteem and self-image. These anxieties, on the other hand, are frequently baseless. According to a 2019 study, most men assume that the typical length of an erect penis is roughly 15.2 centimeters or 6 inches. In fact, the median is considerably lower. While sizes vary widely, the average length is most likely 12.9–13.97 cm or 5.1–5.5 in, with the lesser end of the spectrum most likely. While the results vary slightly, the average is thought to be in this range by most studies.
Average penis size
It's not nearly as enormous as many people believe! According to a review of penis size research published in 2020, the average length of an erect penis is between 5.1 and 5.5 inches. When volunteer bias is taken into account, the researchers believe the average falls closer to the lowest end of that range. The average length of a flaccid penis was previously estimated to be 3.61 inches.
How to measure penis size:
- The length of your penis is measured from the top to the tip if you want to measure it.
- The tip of your penis is the very end of the glans, nicknamed the head, and the top is where it meets your pubic bone.
- Compress any fat in front of the pubic bone to achieve the most accurate measurement. Also, don't use any of your foreskin's extra length. Measure around the base or center of your shaft to determine girth.
Does penis size matter?
When it comes to sex, penis size is irrelevant. It has no effect on attractiveness, functionality, or health. To have intercourse, pee, or breed, a penis does not need to be large. Size only matters to the extent that you allow it to. Worrying about having a lower penis can sap your self-esteem and make it difficult to enjoy sex. Furthermore, stress and anxiety might make getting an erection or climax more difficult. Erectile dysfunction is frequently caused by psychological issues such as stress.
How to increase penis size:
- Penis pumps:
Penis pumps are devices that employ suction to draw blood into the penis, engorge the blood vessels in the penis, making it firmer and bigger – at least temporarily. Wearing a cock ring can help keep the blood in your penis for longer. When used correctly, both are generally regarded as safe. This also helps in long last erection.
2. Traction devices:
Penile traction devices are most effective at correcting penile curvatures and abnormalities, although they can also offer a slight, temporary increase in size. Extensive daily use resulted in a modest increase in length, according to a 2011 study.
3. Stretching exercises:
Massage is used in stretching activities like jelqing to manipulate the muscles and skin of a penis. This causes tiny tears, which look engorged and make your penis bigger and thicker once healed. The majority of the "proof" for these strategies is based on anecdotal evidence. There isn't enough scientific evidence to establish if they work or not.
The only possibilities for a permanent increase in the size are surgery and hormone therapy. Most clinicians will not prescribe penile enlargement treatment unless you have a diagnosable problem or your penis is smaller than 1.5 inches flaccid or 3 inches erect. If you're considering penis enlargement, it's a good idea to first consult with a medical specialist. The majority of solutions haven't been scientifically confirmed to work, and each one comes with the danger of catastrophic side effects.
Ways to build confidence:
- Avoid comparing oneself to others, particularly friends and celebrities in the media.
- Learn to deal with what you have by practicing with positions for larger or smaller-than-average penises if you want to improve your sexual confidence.
- Get some exercise on a daily basis to assist enhance your confidence and stamina while also lowering your stress levels and increasing your sex drive.
- Replace negative thoughts about yourself and about things you enjoy about yourself to practise positive self-talk.
- Make an appointment with a mental health expert who has dealt with body image issues before. Body image is complicated, and it's not something you should try to deal with on your own. There are a variety of treatments that can help.
To last longer, use the long last tablets by Mars by GHC. These tablets assist in longer erection by delaying an orgasms.
Penises occur in a variety of sizes and forms. When it comes to size, most of them are in the average range and size has nothing to do with what it can perform or how much pleasure you can give and receive from it. If the study doesn't give you the answers you're looking for, talk to a doctor or other healthcare expert about your concerns.