Everything about penis shape and size
Most men are worried regarding their penis size all their life, but what they don't know is that all penis sizes big or small is extremely normal. The average indian penis size 5.16 inch. Many men might fear that their partner will not be satisfied but that is absolutely wrong, a man can have a big penis and don’t know how to use it while a man with a small penis can be good at performing.
There are almost 20 types of penis sizes and all are unique in themselves just like you are. There is no perfect penis size or shape and today we will be informing you about some of the most common penis sizes.
Some of the common Penis Shapes
Let us take a look at some of the most common penis sizes.
1. Curved Upward
This penis shape can be very similar to a banana curving upward when erect. This kind of penis can be beneficial as it can hit all the right spots. Keep it natural don’t try to experiment much and you will be able to rock their world.
2. Curved Downward
This penis also has a curve; the only difference is that it is down so you can hit all the downward notes. The curve may be somewhat noticeable when erect.
This type of penis has a curve to the right, this kind of penis can be useful when you and your partner love to experiment new things, so take advantage and find the right spots.
The straight kind of penis has no angles to accommodate, so you can probably get into any of your favourite position you and your partner are comfortable with.
5. Bigger Base with Narrow Head
This kind of penis is thicker on the base and gets narrowed down closer to the head. This can be a good tool for you to please your partner, try positions that are comfortable for both you and your partner.
6. Narrow Base with Larger Head
This kind of penis is longer and thinner but has a large head, it can be a great stimulant for your partner, opt for positions that will help your partner to get maximum stimulation.
Other things that might matter to your Penis Shape/Size
Well, there are plenty of things that impact the penis size and shape so let us get into other factors that matter.
1. Circumcised or Uncircumcised
A man is born with a foreskin attached to the penis which is removable, several people all around the world believe that it should be extracted for hygiene and religious purpose.
While many people who do not select the surgical removable live with the extra foreskin and it is as natural as your penis being circumcised. In a Circumcised Penis, the glands are seen as there is no foreskin to cover them, an uncircumcised penis is guarded and this foreskin can be of advantage at times.
An uncircumcised Penis may be able to guard you from any unwanted protection, necrosis of the penile head, cut to the penile head or urethra and penile loss.
2. Length and Girth
Many people do not know the importance of Length and Girth and how it differs from person to person.
Length is denoted by the longevity of the Penis and can widely differ, some men may have a longer penis while others may have shorter. Both are unique and important in their usual way. So, do feel ashamed of your size or length of the penis it is absolutely normal.
The Girth on the other hand is seen as the thickness of the penis, some people may have a narrow head while others may have a narrow base, it depends from person to person.
If you have any issues related to performance you can opt for our Ashwagandha tab.
3. Surge Natural Ashwagandha tab
Ashwagandha is also known as the king of ayurvedic herbs and is known to improve strength, and performance and boost Testosterone in men. Ashwagandha deals with all parts of a person as performance issues can be both physical and mental.
Benefits of Ashwagandha Tab
- Lowers stress levels: Most performance issues can be due to poor mental health, Ashwagandha tab helps lower anxiety and stress making your mood better. It increases blood flow in the arteries in the pelvic area making your erection last longer.
- Improves performance as it is a natural aphrodisiac: Ashwagandha is a natural aphrodisiac as it increases nitric oxide in the body making the veins in the genital expand which will help both to have a satisfying performance.
- Improves the level of Testosterone in the body: As men age, their body starts producing less testosterone, Ashwagandha helps in the creation of testosterone in men.
- Increases the sperm count: Studies have shown that Ashwagandha helps in increasing sperm count and quality in men and is also good in maintaining the overall health of men.
- Improves endurance: Ashwagandha has given proven results to people who have low endurance, it has helped their overall performance desire and endurance with time and regular intake.
If you face any issues, don't feel shy connecting with your healthcare professional for help. If you want to purchase our Performance kit or Ashwagandha product to increase your stamina then you can visit our Mars by GHC website.
Frequently Asked Question
1. What are some penis stretching exercises?
- Hold the head of your penis.
- Pull your penis upward.
- Press the area around the base of your penis at the same time.
- Hold this position for around 10 seconds.
- Repeat these steps with your penis pulled to the left, applying pressure to the base of your penis on the right side.
2. What foods increase penis size naturally?
3. What foods help men stay erect?
- Spinach and Other Leafy Greens.
- Dark Chocolate.
- Almonds, Walnuts, and Other Nuts.
- Oranges and Blueberries.
1. Erratum to: Estimation of country-specific and global prevalence of male circumcision