Most men are worried about their penis size all their life, but what they don't know is that all penis sizes big or small are normal. Many men fear that their partner will not be satisfied but that is absolutely wrong, a man can have a big penis and not know how to use it while a man with a small penis can be good at performance.
There are almost 20 types of penis sizes and all are unique in themselves just like you are. There is no perfect penis size so shape and today we will be informing you about some of the most common penis sizes.
Some of the common Penis Shapes are-
Let us talk about some of the most common penis sizes.
1. Curved Upward
This penis shape can be similar to a banana curving upward when erect. This type of penis can be advantageous as it can hit all the right spots. Keep it natural don’t try to experiment a lot and you will be able to rock their world.
2. Curved Downward
This penis also has a curve; the only difference is that it is downward so you can hit all the downward notes. The curve may be very noticeable when erect.
This type of penis has a curve to the right, this type of penis can be useful when you and your partner love to try new things, so take advantage and find the right spots.
The straight type of penis has no angles to accommodate, so you can probably get into any position you and your partner are comfortable with.
5. Bigger Base with Narrow Head
This type of penis is thicker on the base and gets narrowed down closer to the head. This can be a wonderful tool for you to please your partner, try positions that may be comfortable for both you and your partner.
6. Narrow Base with Larger Head
This type of penis is longer and thinner but has a large head, this can be a great stimulant for your partner, choose positions that will help your partner to get maximum stimulation.
Other things that might matter to your Penis Shape/Size
Well, there are a lot of things that affect the penis size and shape so let us get into other factors that matter.
1. Circumcised or Uncircumcised
A man is born with a foreskin attached to the penis which is removable, many people all around the world believe that it should be extracted for hygiene and religious reasons.
While many people who do not opt for the surgical removable live with the extra foreskin and it is as natural as your penis being circumcised. In a Circumcised Penis the glands are visible because there is no foreskin to cover them, an uncircumcised penis is protected and this foreskin can be of advantage at times.
A uncircumcised Penis may be able to protect you from any unwanted protection, necrosis of the penile head, cut to the penile head or urethra and penile loss.
2. Length and Girth
Many people do not know the importance of Length and Girth and how it differs from person to person.
Length is denoted to the longevity of the Penis and can widely differ, some men may have longer penis while others may have shorter. Both are unique and important in their own way. So, do not be ashamed of your size or length of the penis it is absolutely normal.
Girth on the other hand is seen as the thickness of the penis, some people may have a narrow head while others may have a narrow base, it depends from person to person.
If you have any issues related to performance you can opt for our Ashwagandha tablets.
3. Surge Natural Ashwagandha tablets
Ashwagandha is also known as the king of ayurvedic herbs and is known to improve strength, performance and boost Testosterone in men. Ashwagandha deals with all parts of a person as performance issues can be both physical and mental.
Benefits of Ashwagandha Tablets
- Lowers stress levels: Most performance issues can be due to poor mental health, Ashwagandha tablets help lower anxiety and stress making your mood better. It increases blood flow in the arteries in the pelvic area making your erection last longer.
- Improves performance as it is a natural aphrodisiac: Ashwagandha is a natural aphrodisiac as it increases nitric oxide in the body making the veins in the genital to expand which will help both to have a satisfied performance.
- Improves the level of Testosterone in the body: As men age their body starts producing less testosterone, Ashwagandha helps in creation of testosterone in men.
- Increases the sperm count: Studies have shown that Ashwagandha helps in increasing sperm count and quality in men and is also good in maintaining the overall health in men.
- Improves endurance: Ashwagandha has given proven results to people who have low endurance, it has helped their overall performance desire and endurance with time and regular intakes.
If you want to purchase our Performance kit or Ashwagandha product to increase your stamina then you can visit our Mars by GHC website.