Derma roller is a great tool used for enhancing a beard, if you are someone who wants to maintain a beard but does not want to put in a lot of effort then the best option for you to grow a thicker beard is with the help of derma rolling.
Derma rollers are also widely known as microneedles, regular use of them helps in circulation and boosts collagen production in the skin. Derma rollers are becoming popular day by day as they have shown a significant result in beard growth. Men who have used Derma Rollers have been able to achieve a thick beard.
Derma rollers were initially introduced for women to boost collagen, women dealing with acne and acne scars have seen a huge difference in their skin after using derma rollers but now they have also become popular since many people started using them for their beard.
HOW DOES DERMA ROLLERS BENEFIT BEARD
The idea behind derma rollers is simple: small needles puncture the skin causing microtears, our body immediately recognizes this and begins to heal and repair skin. In order to repair the skin, our body sends our nutrient-rich blood to the face which not only helps in repairing the microtears and improves circulation.
To grow a beard or help in regrowth we need both collagen and keratin and both of them will help the follicles to grow and remain healthy. Many men that have tried derma rolling have seen a huge difference in their beard growth, their beard hair has become thicker and their hair follicles have been more receptive to it.
If you are thinking about choosing between a derma roller and a beard growth serum then we would suggest you try derma rolling first and see how it goes for you. If you do not see a significant difference with derma rollers then you can move forward with a beard growth serum.
HOW TO USE A DERMA ROLLER
Let us now see how we can use the Derma roller at home, it is not a very tough process if you get the hang of it. Do not use Derma roller without reading or knowing enough about it, do your research and see if it will suit your skin or not.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- The first step that you need to follow before you begin your Derma roller journey is to disinfect it. You can use isopropyl alcohol to disinfect it and soak it in for 5-10 minutes.
- The second step is to cleanse your face, use a gentle pH balanced cleanser to clean your face, and provide a smooth base for the roller to work.
- The third step is not mandatory and may depend from person to person, if you have tolerance for the roller then you can avoid using a numbing cream but if you don't then we would suggest you find a mild numbing cream. Apply it on your face before going ahead with the Derma Roller.
- The fourth step is going ahead with the Derma roller, you can divide your face into segments so it is earlier for you to work. Use the Derma roller on each segment at least 6-8 times to make sure you are rolling in one direction. Repeat this step on each section of your face.
- The next step is to wash your face with water. Once you are done using a Derma roller do not use any other product right away as it may leave you with a burning sensation.
- Wash your Derma roller, disinfect it once again and keep it in a safe place.
- Once your skin has settled down you can continue with your everyday skincare, using serums, oils, cream whatever suits you.
Derma rollers are also great for people who want to grow their beard, it helps in circulating blood in the face which helps you to grow your beard at a much faster rate.
We have recently launched our very own Derma roller which is perfect for a beginner.
Our Derma rollers come with the highest quality 540 needles, it is a 0.5 mm roller which means it is gentle to use but will give you effective results.
Many people are unaware of the benefits of Derma rolling for people who are trying to grow a beard. All you need is to perform Derma rolling according to the method we have mentioned earlier at least twice a week. We would suggest that the beginner watch as many tutorials as they need to understand the art of Derma rolling as one wrong move can damage your skin.
This is one of the best products for people who are facing patchy beards or are not able to grow the beard they desire, regular use of a derma roller will boost natural collagen and will help you in the process.
Benefits of Derma rolling for beard:
- Promotes Beard Growth
- Nourishes The Beard From The Roots
- Improves Beard Strength
- Painless process
- Increase blood circulation
- Produces collagen
- Regrowth with dark and thick hair
A lot of people do not know that you should only use a Dermaroller twice a week, please be careful with derma rolling and do not get carried away with the process. Do not do it on a daily basis as it can scar your face and leave a permanent mark, follow the above-mentioned steps.
If you do not see a difference with the derma rolling process then you can try out a range of products specially curated for men who have trouble growing a thick beard.
Beard growth serum is beneficial for people who want to grow their beards and rejuvenate their beard follicles. This serum will nourish and hydrate the damaged hair follicles and will help in promoting beard growth.
Beard growth serum will help you in quick beard growth and is clinically proven to regrow beard up to 25% more in 10-12 weeks. This Growth Serum will help in producing hair protein creation, for beard growth which will advance the growth of the beard. This serum is alcohol-free and trusted by dermatologists all across the world. Lastly, this serum contains 5% w/v Minoxidil and Excipients.
Derma rolling is a great process to alleviate your beard growth but it requires practice and time. If you have the time to dedicate to this process then definitely give it a try as it will change your beard game.