Our hair health depends on how clean our scalp and follicles are. If there is dirt accumulated in our follicles then our hair will not grow. The dirty scalp is responsible for our hair texture, hair fall, dandruff, and flaky scalp.
You probably have been washing your hair for a very long time and you know what’s right and what’s wrong with your hair. You know how often it needs to be washed and which shampoo or conditioner to be used.
Many people say that washing your hair daily strips the natural oils from your scalp and results in hair fall and many say that washing them daily keeps the scalp clean. Some people can’t stand to have even one greasy strand on their head so they wash their hair on a daily basis and some people manage to protect their hair from being greasy for a whole week so they just wash their hair on sundays.
There are many myths to believe around but let’s see what actually we should do.
First, let’s see how the shampoo works?
- The shampoo contains surfactants that come in contact with sebum produced by your scalp to protect the hair follicles.
- Sometimes sebum is overproduced which causes our hair to get greasy, shampoo traps the excess oil, dirt, and rinses out to get clean hair.
- If you are using a shampoo that contains Sulfur then you should not wash your hair daily. Sulfur is a drying agent and leaves your scalp flaky. Either switch to a mild shampoo or stop washing your hair daily.
Why should we wash our hair daily?
1) Sweat after workout
If you work out on a daily basis then it is okay for you to wash your hair daily. During workouts, sweat is accumulated on your scalp which can lead to hair fall.
2) Greasy hair
If you have thin hair then they will get greasy fast. The oil on your scalp can reach your locks fast because you have thin hair.
3) Use of hair cosmetics
If you use hair cosmetics then you need to wash your hair daily. Also, hair products like hair straighteners cause damage and irritation to your hair. Frequent washing may help you get rid of the sprays and cream residual.
4) Humid environment
If you live in a humid place where you tend to sweat a lot then you should wash your hair daily.
5) Dandruff in hair
People who have dandruff also wash their hair daily in order to get rid of the dead cells that would damage your follicle and result in hair fall.
Washing your hair on a daily basis is not bad but only if you are using a mild shampoo. Some people who wash their hair daily suffer hair loss and hair damage because their shampoos are too hard.
If you have a dry scalp and suffer hair loss then it would be better for you not to wash your hair on a daily basis as it may be harmful to your dry scalp.
If you believe that washing your hair daily causes hair fall but you have greasy hair then you use dry shampoo sometimes or co-washing. But don’t use dry shampoo daily as it may cause some dirt to stick on your hair and cause hair to fall.
Here comes the best shampoo which helps in preventing hair fall and nourishes your scalp.
Anti-hair fall herbal shampoo
- It nourishes your hair and scalp with no harmful chemicals (Parabens and Sulphate free). The shampoo helps to strengthen your hair, improves the texture of your hair, and reduces hair fall.
- Herbal shampoos designed to treat hair loss are made from natural ayurvedic ingredients, natural oils, minerals, and herbal ingredients. These ingredients work together to improve the moisture in your hair by soaking the hair follicles and roots with water. This will also reduce the chances of your hair falling out, getting loose, dry and damaged.
- Herbal shampoos designed for hair growth are made to strengthen hair follicles by providing essential oils and nourishment throughout the roots and follicles. Next, this promotes hair growth and stimulates the formation of new and healthy hair roots.
- Regular use of herbal shampoos, no doubt, can do wonders for your hair. Our reminder needs to maintain a perfect balance of oil levels and pH for healthy, healthy, and strong hair. You can get the perfect oil balance by using Herbal shampoos.