Ashwagandha is one of the best ayurvedic medicines that is used for several ailments, the benefits of this is unimaginable. Ashwagandha is also known as withania somnifera, and is widely known as the king of Indian herbal medicines.
Ayurvedic medicines have been used for several centuries in India and now they have become widely popular in the West as well, Ayurvedic medicines are known for their natural healing properties which are 100% safe to consume.
Ashwagandha in particular has many properties, it is found as a plant with roots, leaves, stems but the most potent form of Ashwagandha is found in the roots as they carry a very rich form of Withanolides.
Ashwagandha helps in reducing stress and cholesterol, while there are scientific studies that have mentioned that Ashwagandha also has a role in increasing the production of healthy testosterone in men.
IMPORTANCE OF WITHANOLIDES IN ASHWAGANDHA
Withanolides are also known as steroidal lactones, it is Ashwagandha’s biologically active chemical component. While the entire Ashwagandha plant is rich in Withanolides it is the plant's root that carries the highest amount of Withanolides properties.
If you aren't sure about the Withanolides content in an Ashwagandha product then don't go for it as there is a high chance that the product is a duplicate, invest your money wisely in products that mention Withanolides content.
Many people are unaware of the benefits of Withanolides on our body which is not surprising as many brands that are producing Ashwagandha products do not give emphasis on Withanolides. There are almost 40 types of Withanolides present in Ashwagandha each of them have a different effect on our body, as we know Withanolides are Steroidal meaning that they do have psychological effects on the body.
Withanolides spread in the plant but each part of the plant may carry a different type of Withanolides which would give different results. For instance Withanolides A extracted from the roots has shown benefits in stress management and increasing the immune function, however, when extracted from the leaves it has shown anticarcinogenic elements, meaning it may carry Cancer forming cells.
THE SCIENCE BEHIND ASHWAGANDHA AND TESTOSTERONE
Ashwagandha has various benefits and one of them is said to be its work as a natural Testosterone booster in men and many studies have discovered that Ashwagandha has great benefits on men who have Testosterone deficiency.
Testosterone deficiency can be a serious matter in men as it affects their performance capabilities and can be a serious matter of concern for people trying for children.
A study was published back in 2010 to show the benefits of Ashwagandha on people who were dealing with infertility, 150 people were chosen out of which 75 people were healthy and fertile with the right amount of Testosterone in them whereas other 75 men were dealing with infertility.
This research found out that Ashwagandha helped in increasing testosterone, luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone and prolactin in men dealing with infertility.
Regular usage of Ashwagandha may show you significant results in your Testosterone levels, it helps in increasing sperm count.
Another study one in 2019 showed that the Ashwagandha extracted from root aka rich in Withanolides had a great impact on the person’s hormones and helped in increasing the Testosterone levels in men.
BENEFITS OF ASHWAGANDHA
Let us now look into the benefits that Ashwagandha has on your body and mind.
1) Helps reduce stress and anxiety: Withanolides present in Ashwagandha help to reduce anxiety and stress that can be caused in our day to day life due to various reasons, it can range from environmental change to work stress to relationship problems. Ashwagandha will help relax your nerves and uplift your mind so you can live mindfully.
2) Helps in strengthening the immune system: Studies have shown that Ashwagandha has given people great results with building their immunity as it is enriched with antioxidants, diuretics, and has anti-inflammatory properties.
3) Helps in boosting performance issues: Ashwagandha’s active component Withanolides when extracted from the roots can show great results in performance issues that men might face. Ashwagandha is also known to have helped people who face Erectile Dysfunction.
4) Enhances male fertility: Ashwagandha is known to increase sperm count in men. Adding Ashwagandha to your diet will ease out all fertility related issues in men and can see an increase in semen mortality.
Here is a product for you that will give you 100% benefit in any or all issues related to male fertility.
Ashwagandha is also known as the king of ayurvedic herbs and is known to improve strength, performance and boost Testosterone in men. Ashwagandha deals with all parts of a person as performance issues can be both physical and mental.
Benefits of our Ashwagandha Tablets
- Lowers stress levels: Most performance issues can be due to poor mental health, Ashwagandha tablets help lower anxiety and stress making your mood better. It increases blood flow in the arteries in the pelvic area making your erection last longer.
- Improves performance as it is a natural aphrodisiac: Ashwagandha is a natural aphrodisiac as it increases nitric oxide in the body making the veins in the genital to expand which will help both to have a satisfied performance.
- Improves the level of Testosterone in the body: As men age their body starts producing less testosterone, Ashwagandha helps in creation of testosterone in men.
- Increases the sperm count: Studies have shown that Ashwagandha helps in increasing sperm count and quality in men and is also good in maintaining the overall health in men.
- Improves endurance: Ashwagandha has given proven results to people who have low endurance, it has helped their overall performance desire and endurance with time and regular intakes.
To see a visible difference in ashwagandha it would take 5-6 months.You can take Ashwagandha tablets twice in a day, one in the morning and one at night. Our customers have been loving these Ashwagandha tablets and have seen a huge difference in their performance. It has not only improved performance but has also benefited the stamina and energy.
We would always suggest our readers to research well before consuming any medication, Ashwagandha being a herbal medicine may not have any side effects on your body but if it is mixed with other medications it may cause unnecessary damage to your health. So, before going ahead with any Ashwagandha product consult your doctor as he will be able to guide you better.