Ashwagandha is known as Indian ginseng is a natural herb used in Ayurveda. Ashwagandha contains compounds as an herb that are not found anywhere else or in any other medicine. People use it for different purposes and as a supplement in many medicines.
How ashwagandha helps to boost the performance
- It helps in decreasing stress and tension. When the stress levels are high our body releases cortisol which elevates the blood press. Ashwagandha is an adaptogen that strengthens the adrenal glands and improves our fight-or-flight response reactions.
- Ashwagandha also plays a big factor in improving the mood of an individual. It affects the mental health of a person in a very positive way.
- It decreases cortisol level which has a positive effect on the mood of the individual.
- It increases sperm count and gives better endurance during the performance.
- It has anti-cancer properties and helps induce apoptosis which breaks down the cancer cells.
The main use of ashwagandha is increasing endurance and performance. A research was conducted and a small dose of ashwagandha is proven beneficial and helps in sperm motility.
It directly binds the neurotransmitter receptors and it makes them more effective which also makes it remain effective for a long period. Because of its effect on neurotransmitters, the adrenaline level also increases which is also good to boost performance.
Ashwagandha is an aphrodisiac herbal product. When men take a dose of ashwagandha the production of nitric oxide is stimulated in their bodies. This helps in increasing blood flow to the penis and hence acts as a long term cure for erectile dysfunction.
Consult a specialist before using this medicine because this is a very high dose and if you have any underlying problem it may affect you negatively. So consulting your doctor would be best. He may provide you with some ashwagandha tablets some of which are:
Ashwagandha tablets by mars GHC
How to use Ashwagandha:
1) 1 ashwagandha tablet in the morning, will ensure that you have and energy-filled day.
2) You can take 1 Ashwagandha tablet with a glass of milk at night, just before going to bed.
A full prescription should be followed and you should be careful when using it. Call us now at +91 9154706728 for a free doctor consultation and exciting offers on our products.