The outer layer which gives protection to the body from the external environment is “skin”. Skin is a really very important feature for everyone, irrespective of gender. There are many types of skin, like, oily, dry, normal and sensitive. The skin texture changes as we get older; and won’t be the same as before, as it used to be at our young age due to many factors.
Good skin is an indication of good health. Women are concerned about their skin, but men are giving the same significance these days. Skin is an accessory, we put on naturally. Skin is being added with many complexions, like, fair, black, brown, dark brown. Irrespective of the colours, in which we are, we have to be confident in it. The ‘’GLOW’’ matters the most.
Causes of Skin Damage
- Pollution: The rise in air pollution has impacted human skin in many ways. Air pollutants such as harmful ultraviolet radiations, polycyclic-aromatic compounds, volatile organic compounds, vehicle smoke, cigarette smoke show an effect on the skin & lead to various skin issues like ageing, acne, eczema, pimples, blackheads and pigmentation. Despite the fact that skin act like a protective barrier from various proactive chemicals and radiations, but, incessant vulnerability to these compounds leads to skin problems.
- Health issues: According to studies, if you have damaged skin, which might be due to an ill-health condition, healthy skin is an indication of good health.
- Bowel movement: Good “digestion” and ‘’elimination plays a vital role in skin appearance. The food which you have should be drenched with high nutrition for the daily body requirement, and, it gets absorbed in the body through the process of digestion, non-essential materials are flushed out from the body in the form of urine and faeces. Toxins get flushed away from the body in the form of faeces and urine, which helps to reduce maximum skin problems.
If you are suffering from constipation, there will be a disturbance in the stomach and toxins will get piled up leading to skin issues.
- Chemicals: By using highly enriched chemical products on the skin, you can suffer from blemishes and other related skin issues like eczema, skin cancer, psoriasis. Taking tablets or chemotherapy can damage the skin.
- Diet plays a significant role in skin treatment, enriching the food with vitamins, minerals, proteins, carbohydrates, essential fatty acids, which repair the skin, internally and brings out the glow on the skin. Give more emphasis to fruits, like apple, sweet lemon, kiwi, watermelon.
Exercise takes part in maintaining glimmering skin because the toxins will wipe away from the body in the form of sweat. Yoga plays a crucial role in maintaining health, like if you practice asanas, it increases the rush of the blood in all parts of the body, even in the pimple areas of skin and blackheads, and makes them disappear very easily.
Intake of 2 to 3 litres of water in a day will maintain the skin. Mostly on an empty stomach, which will help in acquiring glowing skin.
Salicylic acid fascinates the skin, with innumerable lucrative effects by application. It heals many skin disorders, like acne, pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, loosens the dry skin, tightens the ageing skin.
Salicylic acid is induced in many types of products. They are available in the market as moisturizers, serum, and creams.
Salicylic acid exfoliates the skin by acting from the upper epidermis to the lower endodermis, induces intense repair on the skin, clears out pimples, acne, skin scalings. Speedy recovery is what you can expect because it throws away the dead skin and reduces swellings.
Benefits of Using Salicylic Acid Serum
One of the most useful skincare products out there for people of all ages is face serum. It can help with a number of problems including keeping skin healthy and moisturized, as well as reducing redness and inflammation.
A common complaint that people have is that they wish their skin would stay hydrated throughout the day instead of drying out. With a salicylic acid face serum, this becomes possible and it is also a great way to fight wrinkles as well.
The most important thing to understand when it comes to salicylic acid face serums is what they do and how they work. They are generally thicker than other skincare products and they typically come in bottles intended to be used within two months. The reason for this time frame is that the ingredients will begin to deteriorate after the two months have passed since it was made.
While it does have a specific time frame, one advantage of this type of product is that it can be used both during the day and at night.
Face serums are known as a very effective way to bring in a healthy glow to the skin. They contain nutrients that penetrate the skin, promoting fast healing and preventing wrinkles, dark spots and fine lines. Because of this reason, they are also known to improve dryness and help with the elasticity of the skin, especially if anti-ageing facial serums are used. Depending on your age and skin type, there may be certain face serums that are best for you.
Whether you’re a man or a woman, face serums or salicylic acid gel can provide you with a wide range of benefits.
There are many different kinds of face serums that can be bought over the counter. However, when you’re trying to decide which one is right for your skin type, it can be a little difficult to figure out which ones are actually going to benefit your skin.