Hair fall is such a common problem nowadays that there are many treatments and solutions for it. There are different surgeries and medicinal treatments that are opted by people who are suffering from hair loss and other problems. Hair loss can happen at any age and due to any reason so most of the treatments are available for all age groups.
Most people rely on a natural way to prevent hair fall. They avoid the usage of English medicines and surgeries. Sometimes our body only requires some essential vitamins or nutrients for the growth of the hair and to prevent hair problems.
Our hair is made up of a protein called keratin. It is responsible for the texture and structure of our hair. Individuals must take adequate protein for the health of their hair.
Nowadays people are relying a lot on a product called biotin.
1) Biotin is vitamin B water-soluble capsules that are basically helping to convert the food into energy. Many people add these capsules as a daily dose in their diet just to take some extra vitamins. It is an essential nutrient that is naturally present in some foods and dietary supplements.
2) Biotin improves your body’s keratin infrastructure. It has an important role in hair growth and skin care.
3) Biotin can be found in eggs, milk, and bananas.
4) It works as an enzyme in our body and provides energy and hence grows hair, nails, etc.
5) Most of the time it is used for treating alopecia areata.
Biotin can treat any type of hair fall and biotin helps in hair growth. Let’s look at some of the causes of hair fall.
Click here to know more about biotin:
Causes of hair fall
Hair loss due to stress and depression may cause hair to fall out in chunks. If you are under a lot of pressure then you may suffer hair thinning or hair loss
2) Unbalanced diet
Not having enough nutrients or vitamins in your diet may cause hair to fall out. Vitamin deficiency causes hair thinning and hair loss.
3) Hair loss due to excessive washing
If you wash your hair daily then you may suffer hair loss. Excessive washing of hair strips the natural oils from it leaving hair dry and flaky.
4) Hormonal changes
Hormonal changes during teen years can cause permanent or temporary hair loss. It can also cause hair thinning and other hair problems.
5) Hereditary hair fall
Hair fall inherited from your parents can happen during the process of aging. This condition is called androgenic alopecia or male pattern baldness.
Biotin is a common over-the-counter supplement that is said to treat hair loss to some extent. It stimulates keratin production in hair and can increase the rate of follicle growth.
People also suffer from biotin deficiency but it is very rare. It takes time to fulfill it. Biotin deficiency is rare so the doctors don’t offer a recommended dietary allowance. But instead, doctors recommend dosage guidelines to different age groups.
There are some biotin-rich foods to eat.
- Nuts, such as almonds
- Soya beans
Other benefits of biotin are:
- Blood sugar level controlled in people
- Cholesterol level controlled
- Good for skin and nails
- Reduce inflammation
Side effects of biotin
It is nearly impossible to overdose biotin as it is a water soluble vitamins because your body flushes out the excess through urination. But it can give some people skin rashes and digestive upset.
Try not to overdose the supplement and intake as suggested by the doctor. You may be able to reduce your risk of side effects by taking your supplement with food. Supplements aren’t for everyone, so talk with your doctor before use.
Biotin is a slow supplement and sometimes most people do not see any results. But you should take it properly and as scheduled by the doctor.
Some other treatments which you can use to prevent hair loss are:
If you are someone who is facing severe hair loss due to androgenic alopecia or male pattern baldness then you should look for our Medicated Anti-Hair loss kit designed by our dermatologist which includes:
- Minoxidil 5% topical solution - Increase nutrition flow on your hair.
- DHT blocker shampoo- To strengthen and nourish your hair.
- Finasteride tablets- Block Harmful DHT level on your scalp.
Call us now at +91 9154706728 for free doctor consultation and exciting offers on our hair loss products.