A Derma roller is a skincare tool that has been widely famous for treating scars. People with acne scars go for this treatment to even out their skin and get rid of all the scars. Dermarolling or Microneedling was first only performed under the dermatologist but now the process has been much more easy and affordable as people have started to use them at the comfort of their home.
With Derma Rollers available in the market at a much affordable rate people have started experimenting more and more and at a much pocket friendly price. The dermaroller treatment when done by a dermat will cost you somewhere around 30-40 thousand but you can easily find the product in the market nowadays.
Derma rollers have very small and fine needles attached to them, even though it is widely available people should be careful while using it and it can make your scars worse if not used properly.
Derma roller treatment is expensive and it was found out after intensive research, they became famous back in 2005 when they were invented and people could really see a difference in their skin texture after using them.
How Does a Dermaroller Works?
Let us now read about how a Derma roller works and if it is the right fit for your skin.
As we have mentioned earlier, dermaroller consists of fine needles that puncture the skin so if you have scars from acne it will make them smooth. The needles are small and the holes that it will create will be very tiny so it is not an invasive treatment, this process does not actually harm the outer layer of the skin but it works on the layer inside.
Derma rollers help in puncturing the sca tissue from within, this technique leads to superficial bleeding which alerts the body to heal the wound.
This process of Derma rollers leads to the following process in the body which helps in healing the scar and making the skin much more smooth.
- The skin releases substances that help in stimulating growth
- Helps in forming new blood vessels in the skin
- The skin starts to produce more collagen
The next 5 days the body produces collagen that is collected in the affected area and this helps in healing the skin and making it firm.
How to Use a Dermaroller?
Let us now see how we can use Derma roller at home, it is not a very tough process if you get the hang of it. Do not use Derma roller without reading or knowing enough about it, do your research and see if it will suit your skin or not.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- The first step that you need to follow before you begin your Derma roller journey is to disinfect it. You can use isopropyl alcohol to disinfect it and soak it in for 5-10 minutes.
- The second step is to cleanse your face, use a gentle pH balanced cleanser to clean your face and provide a smooth base for the roller to work.
- The third step is not mandatory and may depend from person to person, if you have the tolerance for the roller then you can avoid using a numbing cream but if you don't then we would suggest you to find a mild numbing cream. Apply it on your face before going ahead with the Derma roller.
- The fourth step if going ahead with the Derma roller, you can divide your face into segments so it is earlier for you to work. Use the Derma roller on each segment at least 6-8 times to make sure you are rolling in one direction. Repeat this step on each section of your face.
- The next step is to wash your face with water. Once you are done using a Derma roller do not use any other product right away as it may leave you with a burning sensation.
- Wash your Derma roller, disinfect it once again and keep it in a safe place.
- Once your skin has settled down you can continue with your everyday skin care, using serums, oils, cream whatever suits you.
Derma rollers are also great for people who want to grow their beard, it helps in circulating blood in the face which helps you to grow your beard at a much faster rate.
We have recently launched our very own Derma roller which is perfect for a beginner.
DERMA ROLLER (0.5 mm)
Our Derma rollers come with the highest quality 540 needles, it is a 0.5 mm roller which means it is gentle to use but will give you effective results.
Many people are unaware of the benefits of Dermarolling for people who are trying to grow a beard. All you need is to perform Dermarolling according to the method we have mentioned earlier at least twice a week. We would suggest that the beginner watch as many tutorials they need to understand the art of Dermarolling as one wrong movement can damage your skin.
This is one of the best products for people who are facing patchy beards or are not able to grow the beard they desire, regular use of dermaroller will boost natural collagen and will help you in the process.
Benefits of Dermarolling for beard:
- Promotes Beard Growth
- Nourishes The Beard From The Roots
- Improves Beard Strength
- Painless process
- Increase blood circulation
- Produces collagen
- Regrowth dark and thick hair
For better results you can also invest in our Beard Growth Serum which will help in advancing the process even more.
Beard growth serum is beneficial for people who want to grow their beard and rejuvenate their beard follicles. This serum will nourish and hydrate the damaged hair follicles and will help in promoting beard growth.
Beard growth serum will help you in quick beard growth and is clinically proven to regrow beard up to 25% more in 10-12 weeks. This Growth Serum will help in producing hair protein creation, for beard growth which will advance the growth of beard. This serum is alcohol-free and trusted by dermatologists all across the world. Lastly this serum contains 5% w/v Minoxidil and Excipients.
A regular use of this serum along with our Derma Rollers will help you in achieving the beard that you desire, growing hair may take time so we suggest you to follow this routine religiously to gain the most benefits.
If you want to add some dermatologist-recommended products to increase the work of dermaroller then you can visit our Mars by GHC website.