Scrubs for the face are an essential part of any skin care routine. The rationale for including it in the routine is simple: it exfoliates and deep cleanses your skin, allowing your smooth baby-like skin to reappear. Scrubbing your face improves blood circulation and unclogs pores, which helps prevent breakouts and blackheads. Dead skin cells accumulate on the skin's surface for a variety of reasons, which is where the face scrub comes in handy. They are necessary for skin that appears brighter and healthier. Those of you who have tried over-the-counter face scrubs know that nothing compares to the one you can make right in your own kitchen.
It's remarkable what you can do for the skin with just a few easily accessible ingredients and no venturing outside of your comfort zone. They're very simple to make, and the best part is that they're made from scratch with all natural ingredients. You also save some money.
When making a homemade face scrub, there are a few things to keep in mind. You must be careful with the substances you choose, since some can be very harsh on your skin. Exfoliators are divided into two categories: those that remove dead skin cells and those that remove dead skin cells.
-Physical exfoliators: To buff away dead skin cells, you must physically rub it on your skin.
-Chemical exfoliators: These scrubs use natural chemicals and enzymes to exfoliate and renew skin.
Some home made scrubs are
- Oatmeal and yogurt face scrub
This one will perform wonders for you if you have a combination of dry and oily skin. Oatmeal is a great way to improve the skin care routine. Oatmeal, often known as "colloidal oatmeal," has been used in skin care treatments for ages. A study has proved It is abundant in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, and it also works as a light exfoliant. Yogurt has a lengthy number of advantages, but in terms of face scrubs, it contains lactic acid and Vitamin B, which work as a chemical exfoliant and keep the skin shining and nourished.
- 2 tablespoons of ground oats
- 1 tablespoons of yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- In a food processor, finely ground your oatmeal.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and gently massage it into your skin for 30-60 seconds. Allow another 5 minutes to pass.
- Using lukewarm water, remove the scrub.
- Coconut oil and coffee scrub
This scrub is ideal for people with dry or sensitive skin. Coffee is a tonic not just for the mind and soul, but also for the skin. It possesses anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-aging properties. It provides caffeine, which helps de-puff and remove dark circles, in addition to being a popular exfoliant. Coconut oil has long been used in the cosmetics business. The oils contain lauric acid, which distinguishes it from the competition. It possesses antibacterial characteristics that aid in the treatment of acne and the prevention of skin aging. Coconut oil also provides much-needed moisture to your skin.
- 2 tablespoons of ground coffee
- 1 tablespoon of virgin oil or cold pressed coconut oil
- In a mixing dish, combine all of the ingredients; gently massage the mixture onto your face for 30-60 seconds. Allow it to rest for another 5 minutes.
- Remove it with lukewarm water.
- Rice and lemon scrub
Do you have dull, weary skin? This skin-brightening scrub will be a hit with you. Rice is high in three acids that are beneficial to your skin, as well as being one of the greatest natural gentle exfoliators.
-Allantoin Acid – Aids in skin repair and regeneration. -Para-aminobenzoic Acid – Aids in skin radiance and health.
-Ferulic Acid – Aids in the removal of free radicals from the skin's surface and the prevention of skin aging.
Who knew rice had so many advantages? Lemons are regarded as nature's best skin brightener. Vitamin C and antifungal activities are abundant which is our skin care hero. The high pH level aids in the reduction of excess oil on the skin's surface.
- 2 tablespoons ground rice
- Lemon juice
- In a food processor, coarsely crush two teaspoons of rice grains of your choosing.
- Using a knife, cut a lemon in half. One half of a lemon should be dipped in the pounded rice.
- Gently rub a piece of lemon across your face with rice for 30-60 seconds.
- Wash it in lukewarm water to remove it.
- To soothe your skin, apply a nourishing moisturizer afterward.
- Almond and milk scrub
Sensitive skin will benefit from this scrub. Almonds, whether applied topically or ingested, support healthy skin. It has long been utilized in the cosmetic industry for its healing and skin-nourishing effects. Vitamin E, antioxidants, and omega-3 fatty acids abound in this nutritious powerhouse. Because of its growing reputation as a skin care wonder, milk includes alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), which is found in many cosmetic products on the market. It also aids in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
- 2 tablespoons of ground almonds
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- In a food processor, grind some almonds.
- Combine 2 tablespoons ground almonds and 2 tablespoons milk in a mixing bowl.
- Massage the mixture into your face gently and leave it on for 10 minutes.
- Remove it with lukewarm water.
Scrubbing aids in the removal of dead skin cells and the appearance of healthy skin. There are natural exfoliants that are both effective and gentle on the skin. For elevated results, pair your best face scrub with glow skin serum from Mars by Ghc. Before scrubbing, a person should examine their skin type and proper ways to ensure they get the maximum benefit. Scrubbing too much or using chemical exfoliants can wreak havoc on the skin.