Hair Loss is a common problem among people today. Almost everybody faces this issue at least once in their lifetime. Male pattern baldness or you may hear it called androgenetic alopecia, is usually triggered by the genes that you receive from your parents. Researchers are still not clear on how it is inherited, but it does tend to run in families. So if you have a close relative who is bald, you are more likely to have it, too.
Health experts don't fully understand why certain hormonal changes cause hair follicles to shrink, or why the entire balding process gradually happens in the same pattern for most of the men. The process usually starts with a thinning of the hairline above temples and the crown of men.
Male pattern baldness can start from your early teens that depend on your family history. Not only will your hair get thinner day by day, but it might get soft, fine, and shorter. Well, you should not get worried about it. We have mentioned some natural as well as medical treatments for your hair loss problems.
There are a plethora of natural and herbal hair loss solutions available-
In the market that is having least side-effects and cure your hair loss problems of the root, few of them are:
Saw Palmetto extract: The Saw Palmetto extract is used to combat benign prostatic disease or BPD. This product also lowers the DHT levels in your body as a side effect, that helps to promote hair growth.
Green tea: Even though green tea's reputation for promoting hair growth is quite popular and best, it is nonetheless a remarkable nutritional addition to your daily diet. The reason behind this is high in antioxidants and other beneficial substances.
Henna: Henna or Mehendi(called in India) can be prepared and applied topically to anyone’s hair. Henna is a herb that comes in many colours, and many people also use this as hair colouring. It helps strengthen hair and increase shine when applied topically.
Provillus: It is a natural formulation purported that gives your body the proper nutrition to aid in the prevention of hair loss. It is also said that it helps to regrow hair.
Resveratrol: One of the newer antioxidant materials on the block, resveratrol is made from grape skins, and provides beneficial antioxidant properties.
Medication for Hair Loss Treatment
If you are suffering from a hair loss due to any disease, treatment for that particular disease will be necessary. If a certain medication or drug is causing the hair loss, your doctor might advise you to stop using it for a few months.
Many medications are available to treat pattern (hereditary) baldness. The most common options are:
1) Minoxidil Topical Solution
- Over-the-counter (nonprescription) Minoxidil or Rogaine comes in liquid, foam and shampoo forms. If you want it to be most effective, you must apply the product to the scalp skin once daily for women and twice daily for men. Many people prefer to apply foam when the hair is wet.
- Products that contain minoxidil help many people to regrow their hair or slow the rate of hair loss or both. It will take at least six months of treatment to prevent further hair loss and to start hair regrowth.
- It might take a few more months to find out whether the treatment is working for you. If the results are positive, you will need to continue using the medicine indefinitely to retain the benefits.
- Possible side effects of Minoxidil include scalp irritation and unwanted hair growth on the adjacent skin of the face and hands.
- Mars by GHC provides the best product. Minoxidil Hair Regrowth Solution includes Minoxidil 5% topical solution. It helps in quick hair regrowth treatment and is clinically proven to regrow up to 25% more hair in around 10-12 weeks.
- This solution attempts to help hair follicle action and hair protein creation, for hair regrowth.
2) Finasteride (Propecia)
- Finasteride is a prescription drug that is designed especially for men. Many men taking finasteride experience a slowing down the process of hair loss, and some might show new hair growth.
- Just like Minoxidil, it might also take a few months to tell whether it's working for you. You are required to keep taking it to retain any benefits.
- Finasteride might not work as well for men who are aged over 60.
- Finasteride tablets provided by GHC are FDA-approved medication that helps treat male pattern hair loss, and helps increase hair growth and also prevents further hair loss in them.
You are supposed to take one finasteride tablet daily or as prescribed by your doctor. You need to take a finasteride tablet at a fixed time every day to see the fast and better results. It might take 2-3 months to see the difference.
3) Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo
- Anti-hair fall shampoo helps in reinforcing strength into the roots and prevents hair fall. These shampoos have scientifically constituted formulas that give you longer, stronger, and manageable hair with every wash.
- It targets damaged areas of your scalp and adds resilience to make your hair silky, shiny, and healthy.
- The most useful anti-hair fall shampoo by Mars nourishes your hair and scalp. This shampoo has no harmful chemicals like Parabens, Sulphates, and SLS free), that not only cleans your hair but also strengthens it and leaves it strong & shiny.
- The key to healthy hair is daily nourishment and protection from breakage. Ingredients involved in this shampoo are Aloe Vera Extract, Watercress Extract, Argan Oil, Liposomal Caffeine, Ceramides
4) Biotin Tablets
- Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin which is the part of the vitamin B family. It’s also called vitamin H. A human body requires biotin for converting certain nutrients into energy. It also plays a crucial role in the health of your hair, skin, and even nails.
- You might be aware that keratin is a basic protein that makes up your hair, skin, and nails. Biotin improves your body’s keratin infrastructure.
- Biotin Tablets are enriched with multivitamins which help in hair growth and improve your body’s metabolism. Biotin tablets include a total of 10 vitamins. The tablets reduce hair fall, improve your scalp health, promote hair growth, and make your hair stronger & healthier than ever.
You can call us now at +91 9154706728 for free doctor consultation and exciting offers on our hair loss products.