PE is a common issue that many men face, and it can be a source of frustration for both partners. Fortunately, several solutions can help you last longer in bed and avoid quick discharge of s-perm. In this blog, we will discuss eight practical ways to prolong lovemaking activity and make it a more enjoyable experience for you and your partner. From relaxation techniques to trying out new positions, we'll cover a range of solutions that can help you take control of your lovemaking experience. Read on to learn how to avoid the quick discharge of s-perm and enjoy a more satisfying lovemaking life.
Here are the solutions to avoid the quick discharge of s-perm:
Try relaxation techniques such as meditation or deep breathing
Strain and tension can contribute to PE, so practising relaxation techniques can help you control your breathing and reduce tension.
Engage in foreplay to build arousal slowly
By spending more time on foreplay, you can build arousal gradually and decrease the likelihood of quick discharge of s-perm.
Experiment with different positions and techniques
Different lovemaking positions and techniques can provide varying levels of stimulation, and experimenting with these can help you find what works best for you.
Use a thicker condom to decrease sensitivity
Using a thicker condom can decrease sensitivity and prolong lovemaking activity.
Take breaks during lovemaking activity to cool down and prolong the experience
By taking breaks during lovemaking activity, you can allow yourself time to cool down and prolong the experience.
Talk to a doctor about medication or therapy options
In some cases, medication or therapy may be necessary to address PE. A doctor can help you explore these options and find what works best for you.
Strengthen your pelvic floor muscles
Weak pelvic floor muscles can contribute to PE, so strengthening these muscles through exercises like Kegels can help improve your control and stamina during lovemaking activity.
A study from 2014 discovered that pelvic floor exercises can be beneficial for men who experience lifelong PE. These exercises can help these men gain control over their ejaculatory reflex, which in turn can lead to an increase in the amount of time it takes for them to climax.
Reduce alcohol consumption
Alcohol can decrease sensitivity, but it can also impair your ability to control climax. By reducing your alcohol consumption, you may be able to last longer in bed.
Why does s-perm come out quickly?
There can be several reasons why s-perm may come out quickly during lovemaking activity, also known as PE.:
- PE is a common issue that can occur for several reasons.
- Psychological factors such as strain, tension, depression, and relationship issues can contribute to PE.
- Lack of lovemaking experience and poor lovemaking communication can also be a factor.
- Certain medical conditions such as diabetes or prostate problems may increase the risk of PE.
- Certain medications may also affect lovemaking performance.
- Genetics may also play a role in PE.
- It's important to consult with a healthcare provider if PE is a concern as they can help identify the underlying cause and recommend appropriate treatment options.
What is the normal s-perm release time?
- The amount of time it takes for a man to release s-perm during lovemaking activity is unique to each individual.
- There is no specific duration of time that can be considered "normal" for s-perm release during lovemaking activity.
- On average, most men tend to ejaculate within 2-7 minutes of starting a lovemaking activity.
- The time it takes to release s-perm can vary depending on a variety of factors such as age, lovemaking experience, tension, strain, and other health conditions.
- If you have concerns about your s-perm release time or are experiencing difficulties with a climax, it's important to speak to a healthcare provider to discuss any underlying concerns and potential treatment options.
How to hold s-perm for a long time?
Here are some strategies to hold s-perm for a longer time during lovemaking activity:
Using a thicker condom to decrease sensitivity:
This can help reduce stimulation and prolong lovemaking activity.
Here is the best condom by Mars:
Climax Delay Condoms - Made with non-toxic latex and dotted with satisfaction-enhancing studs, Mars-dotted condoms give way to an irritation-free experience, intense satisfaction, comfort & added protection. These condoms are tested rigorously to avoid breaks & defects.
Take deep breaths to relax and reduce strain:
This can help decrease the chance of PE caused by strain or tension.
Trying the "squeeze technique" by pressing the base of the genital to delay climax:
This involves pressing the base of the genital for a few seconds to delay climax. The following is how this method works:
- Start lovemaking action as usual, including genital stimulation, until you're nearly ready to ejaculate.
- Squeeze the end of the genital, where the head (glans) meets the shaft, for several seconds, or until the impulse to ejaculate passes.
- As needed, have your companion repeat the squeeze technique.
Practising pelvic floor exercises to strengthen the muscles that control climax:
These exercises can help improve control and delay climax. Follow these steps to complete the workouts:
- Find your pelvic floor muscles by stopping urination or preventing the passing of gas
- Tense your pelvic floor muscles for three seconds, release for three seconds, and repeat several times
- Do Kegel exercises any position, including sitting, standing, or walking
- Concentrate on contracting only the pelvic floor muscles and avoid flexing other muscles
- Breathe deeply throughout the exercises and don't hold your breath
- Repeat at least three sets of ten repetitions every day.
Try different lovemaking positions to reduce stimulation and increase control:
Some positions may be less stimulating and allow for more control during lovemaking activity.
Using desensitizing sprays or creams to reduce sensitivity:
These products can help reduce the sensitivity of the genital and delay climax. Here’s the best-recommended product from Mars which has proven to have exceptional results.
Long Last Delay Spray - Mars's long last spray or delay spray is a performance stamina enhancer, which temporarily prolongs the time until climax to help you have more control and stay in the moment.
Is It Necessary to See a Doctor for s-perm Control Difficulties?
Yes, if you're having trouble with holding s-perm during lovemaking activity, it's important to consider consulting with a healthcare professional. A doctor can provide a thorough evaluation and personalized treatment options, as well as identify and address any underlying health conditions that may be contributing to the problem. Seeking medical advice is an important step in prioritizing your lovemaking health and overall well-being.
By implementing the strategies outlined in this article, such as practising pelvic floor exercises and using desensitizing sprays, men can avoid PE and last longer in bed. These techniques can help improve lovemaking experiences and promote a more satisfying lovemaking life.
What causes a man to discharge quickly?
PE, or quick discharge of s-perm, is often caused by psychological factors such as strain, tension, or relationship issues, but can also be due to physical factors like prostate problems or hormonal imbalances.
Does masturbation cause PE?
No. Masturbation doesn't necessarily cause PE, but it can contribute to developing the habit of climaxing quickly.
Is it normal for a guy to release quickly?
It is normal for some men to release quickly, but it can also be a cause for concern if it is interfering with lovemaking satisfaction or causing tension.
Antonio L. Pastore, Giovanni Palleschi, Andrea Fuschi, Cristina Maggioni, Rocco Rago, Alessandro Zucchi, Elisabetta Costantini, and Antonio Carbone, Pelvic floor muscle rehabilitation for patients with lifelong PE: a novel therapeutic approach