Do you want to have lustrous hair? Here's a Hair spa treatment to stop hair fall!
Have you been thinking about getting a hair spa treatment since a friend of yours walked out with incredibly soft, moisturised, and ad-worthy hair? But you have too many concerns, ranging from if it is effective to whether it is worth your hard-earned money to its potential adverse effects.
To put your mind at ease, we're here to guide you toward the best decision. Here's everything you need to know about hair spa treatments, including which one is ideal for you and how they may benefit and enhance the health of your hair.
A hair spa is a hair transforming treatment with very unique benefits. It is relaxing and therapeutic. It leaves your hair looking very shiny and soft. Hair spa treatments also help reduce the effects of pollution, dirt, and the sun.
A hair spa moisturizes your scalp leaving it clean and reducing extra sebum. Also to avoid hair fall we here recommend using a herbal hair growth oil that nourishes your hair and gives you a lustrous look.
Hair Spa Treatment Options
There are different sorts of hair spa treatments available, and you may choose one that will address any specific hair issue you are experiencing.
- Dandruff hair spa
- Oily hair and scalp hair spa
- Hair spa for hair fall control
- Smoothening hair spa
- Colored hair health spa
- Hair spa treatment for itching scalp
Steps to make a hair spa at home:
Below are the steps of how to do a hair spa at home-
1) First you have to wash your hair properly so that they are clean and free from any kind of dirt.
2) Then apply a hair mask and leave it on for a few minutes. The mask is to get rid of the flaky scalp, and dryness, and strengthen your follicles.
3) Then you massage the scalp for extra exfoliating of your hair follicles and to boost hair growth and hair regrowth.
4) Then just like you steam your face in a similar way you steam your hair. The steam promotes the absorption of the mask.
5) Then after a few minutes, you can wash off the hair mask.
6) Don’t style or use heat on your hair right after the hair spa.
Hair Spa Advantages1) Hair spa is a reliable treatment to treat dandruff as it moisturizes our scalp leaving it clean and restoring its lustre.
2) An extensive hair spa deep cleans our scalp removing all the dirt, pollutants etc.. from the pores.
3) Removes flaky and dirty scalp.
4) Getting a multi-step hair spa will help you reduce tension as it will include a head massage and hair wash with warm water.
5) If you have coloured hair then a hair spa benefits you. It protects your hair colour and prevents breakage.
6) It leaves your hair smooth and frizz-free giving you a nice hair texture.
7) It unclogs scalp pores which were contributing to a lot of hair problems.
8) The massage also improves blood circulation and enhances blood flow which is rich in nutrients to the scalp and promotes hair regrowth.
Hair spa for hair fall control
- As its main concern is blood flow on the scalp and hair follicles it is also a great treatment to prevent hair fall.
- Our scalp needs cleaning regularly and if we are doing that properly then we can prevent hair fall.
- Our follicles need to be exfoliated to promote hair growth and hair strengthening.
- But don’t take the spa treatments weekly but once or twice a month. Over nourishing may cause breakage.
Possible side effects of doing a hair Spa
- It may seem to be a significant investment.
- Hair colour may fade
- Hair spa treatments on their own are ineffective.
Don'ts Following a Hair Spa Treatment
- Avoid utilising tools that generate a lot of heat.
- Avoid pulling your hair up too tight.
- Wear a hat to shield your skin from UV rays and other environmental aggressors.
- Use products that are customized to your particular hair issues.
Hair spa products you can use
What kind of products does a hair spa offer? Considering how much of our time and money we devote to styling our hair, you want a quality product that will last long. You want rich products made from the finest ingredients and with professional features. There are numerous hair spa brands available in the market that offer a wide range of products. If your hair is more susceptible to breakage after using chemical products then you should try herbal hair cosmetics which are rich in keratin and see the components of the products before buying.
Hair spa treatments help keep the scalp and hair healthy and strong. At least once a month should be done to get healthy hair. But taking care of your hair after getting it done is equally important as the process itself.
You can talk to a dermatologist if a hair spa doesn't stop hair loss. You can also check our products for faster and more effective results which our experts prescribe at Mars on the GHC website.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is hair spa harmful?
No, It's not harmful but The most serious negative effect of a hair spa is its influence on coloured hair. Hair spa treatments may cause your hair colour to fade.
2. How long will the hair spa last?
In general, the effects of a hair spa last between 15 to 30 days.
3. How many times we should have a hair spa?
You should have a hair spa once a month.
1. Maria Fernanda Reis Gavazzoni Dias, Jan-Mar 2015,