Men who are facing Male Pattern Baldness must keep a check on what they are consuming. Many people are unaware of the food available in the market that can easily keep your DHT levels in check. DHT is the main reason men face Hair loss and today we will be talking about some of the best food available for you to consume.
DHT is available in all men but when the DHT levels excessively increase they can cause hormonal imbalance which leads to Hair fall. If not treated at the right time DHT can also be a cause of baldness, well to be true no one likes to lose confidence due to Hair fall so to keep your Hair healthy and your mental health in shape start consuming food items that may help in blocking DHT.
WHAT ARE DHT BLOCKERS?
We can explain this very easily, DHT blocker are those substances that can help in controlling the amount of DHT our body is making. If followed well we can not only control the production of DHT but can also reduce it over the course of time.
Excessive Testosterone in men is transformed into DHT which not only prevents nutrients, Vitamins and minerals from reaching our scalp but also damages hair follicles preventing hair growth. If you see Hair fall and slower Hair growth then it could be a sign of excessive DHT in your body, visit a doctor and get it checked as soon as possible.
There are various types of DHT blockers available in the market, you can make a decision on the basis of severity of your Hair fall. Some commonly available types of DHT blockers are:
- DHT blocking food
- DHT blocking supplements
- DHT blocking shampoos and conditioners
You can go for any of the above mentioned DHT blockers.
TYPES OF DHT BLOCKING FOOD
DHT blocking foods can be categorized into 3 groups, let us find out more about these categories.
- Food rich in Zinc
- Lycopene rich foods
- Lysine rich foods
Vitamins are also very important to keep your hair healthy and nourished. Vitamins are another way to block DHT, they are not only important for your Hair but for your skin, body and overall development.
Now let us talk about each of these categories in detail!
ZINC RICH FOOD
Zinc rich foods are important because Zinc acts as a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor which helps in blocking the formation of DHT in the body. Now let us look at some of the food items that are rich in Zinc.
- Spinach: Spinach carries a lot of Zinc and acts as a DHT blocker, spinach carries phytosterol which helps in reducing DHT in the body and helps the scalp to become healthier.
- White Mushroom: Like spinach white mushroom also contains Phytosterol, it is also rich in Vitamin D which helps in the growth of Hair follicles, making them healthy and stronger.
- Kale: Kale is a great source of Zinc hence it acts as a DHT blocker, it also carries Isothiocyanates which are helpful in flushing out excess hormones from our body.
- Pumpkin seeds: Pumpkin seeds are not only a good source of zinc but they are also rich in antioxidants and iron. They not only block excess DHT in men but also help in growing healthy Hair.
LYCOPENE RICH FOOD
Lycopene foods are those that carry antioxidants in them, they help in blocking the production of DHT and help in controlling skin sensitivity to DHT. Now, let us look at some Lycopene rich food items.
- Banana: Bananas are a good source of Biotin, they are also rich in potassium and carry FOS that help in blocking the production of DHT in the body. Eating bananas regularly can be very helpful.
- Mango: Mango season is just around the corner so hog onto this fruit if you are facing Hair fall. Mangos are one of the best foods to consume that will help you in controlling your DHT levels.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes are not only rich in Lycopene but are also enriched with antioxidants, they also help in repairing the damaged or blocked scalp cells.
- Beetroot: Consuming Beetroot on a regular basis is a good option as it works as a natural DHT blocker. Stock up on these amazing food items today.
LYSINE RICH FOOD
Most of our nuts and seeds are rich in Lysine which makes them effective in controlling DHT formulation. Let us find out some of the best Lysine rich foods.
- Flax seeds: Flax seeds are rich in alpha-linolenic acid which makes them incredibly effective in controlling the levels of DHT. Flax seeds are also rich in Omega 3 fatty acids which helps in Hair growth and prevents stress.
- Coffee: Coffee is known to stimulate hair growth and control hair fall, it is also proven to block DHT production. Many people opt for a coffee based hair shampoo as it helps in controlling the DHT levels in their scalp.
- Boiled eggs: Our hair is 80% made of protein and what better source of protein than eggs. Eggs also carry a high content of amino acids, however, many of our readers may be unaware that they also help in blocking DHT production.
These are some of the natural food items that you can consume to keep your DHT levels in check, but substituting your diet and seeing a difference in your hair fall and hair growth pattern can take time. You can always opt for pharmaceutical products that can control your DHT levels in a small period of time giving your unimaginable difference.
Here are some of the products that you can try which will help you in controlling your DHT levels at a much faster rate.
Minoxidil Topical Solution is one of the best to treat Male Pattern Baldness, it reactivates the clogged hair follicles and promotes regrowth. People who have used this solution swear by it but the effects of the product will differ from person to person, we recommend a minimum of 2 months of usage. However, hair regrowth is a time consuming process. It can not show results overnight so you need to be patient and have trust in the product.
GROWW X Minoxidil and Finasteride Solution for Hair regrowth
Minoxidil and Finasteride are both potent solutions for Hair regrowth on their own but when they are combined in one solution you can only expect magic.
Minoxidil is a vasodilator, which means that it widens the blood vessels and helps in better blood circulation in the scalp, meanwhile, Finasteride is a 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor as it blocks the production of male hormones which prevent in hair regrowth.
A combination of these two is advised to anyone dealing with severe Hair fall, we would suggest you to use it for 3 months minimum to get desired results.
Now that you know about all the important food items that can help in controlling and blocking DHT in your scalp, add them to your diet and see a wonderful result or else you can opt for the best pharmaceutical treatments available.