Benefits of Eating A Banana Every Day
Bananas are a popular and healthy choice to make part of one's daily diet because they are a good source of nutrients. Bananas are made up of 90% water and contain natural sugars such as sucrose, fructose, and glucose. Bananas contain fibre, potassium, magnesium, manganese, vitamin C, vitamin B6, calcium and phosphorus. Potassium is vital to the body because it is an electrolyte that helps to maintain water and acid-base balance in the body. Bananas also contain high levels of antioxidants that help to neutralize the free radicals in the body that lead to many diseases including cancer. These health benefits come from its nutritional profile as well as the phytonutrients found in them.
1) Bananas for muscle building: The high content of potassium in bananas helps in transporting nutrients within cells and aids in muscle building. Bananas are a great pre-workout snack due to their ability to restore energy reserves and improve exercise performance. Eating a banana 45 minutes before your workout will help with an increase in calorie burn and improve exercise performance.
2) Bananas for good health: Bananas are some of the most popular fruits on earth due to their easy availability, versatility, and inexpensive price. Bananas are an excellent source of vitamin B6 as they can help our bodies store vitamin B12 (which helps prevent depression, fatigue, and poor memory), manganese which prevents bone loss and helps in blood sugar regulation, magnesium which is essential for fighting depression, reducing stress, and preventing migraine headaches, as well as potassium which keeps your heartbeat steady.
They are also known to have anti-inflammatory properties beneficial for those suffering from arthritis and asthma. They contain more potassium than most other fruits and for this reason, they can reduce blood pressure and help control heart disease. Bananas help control blood sugar levels in people with diabetes.
3) Bananas for skin and hair: Eating a banana every day can improve the quality of your skin and hair as well. Bananas contain natural oils that can treat conditions such as eczema and psoriasis making them a very useful fruit especially for people who suffer from skin problems. They also contain dopamine which is a brain chemical that makes you happy and relaxed.
4) Eating Banana Post-Workout: Whether you’re a seasoned pro or fitness is your newest passion, it’s important to fuel your body after an intense workout. Sports nutrition experts agree that carbohydrate-rich foods are key to replenishing glycogen stores in the body, which fuels muscle recovery.
One of the most important factors in maintaining a healthy lifestyle is to make sure that you are taking care of your body properly. In order to do that, you need to understand your diet.
Eating a banana after a workout not only helps in preventing muscle aches and cramps but also stimulates the testosterone level and prevents mood swings. Bananas are packed with nutrients, fibre, potassium, vitamin B6, iron and magnesium. It also contains essential fatty acids; hence a banana acts as a fuel for the body after an intense workout. And it is the most available fruit which can be carried wherever we go and they can be easily digested.
Side Effects Of Eating Too Many Bananas
Bananas are rich in many nutrients such as Vitamin C, Potassium, and Fiber. They contain a low amount of fat and sodium. Just one serving of banana contains 12 calories. They have a high level of antioxidant content which helps to reduce oxidative stress throughout the body.
The only disadvantage of bananas is that they may cause constipation if eaten in extremism. Additionally, eating too many bananas may lead to nutrient deficiencies, especially if you’re not making room for foods that contain the nutrients bananas are lacking, such as protein, fat, calcium, vitamin D, and iron.
Benefits Of Applying Banana On Face And Hair
Bananas are our most loved fruit. Everyone has enjoyed eating a plumpy and sweet banana. Apart from eating, there are other benefits of a banana as well. Banana leaves can be used for treating some skin problems like eczema, leucoderma and skin allergy.
Applying bananas directly to the face is one of the best ways to get rid of dark spots. Here are some beauty tips that will help you in using bananas on your face.
1) Bananas Remove Acne Scars: Banana contains biotin which speeds up the process of cell division and growth. This property helps in removing pimple marks and acne scars on the skin. Our body normally produces collagen protein and elastin to make our skin healthy. But in case, you develop pimples then your body starts producing scars from acne.
2) Bananas Improve Skin Health: Applying bananas on the face can make your skin clean and give you a glowing look. The vitamins present in bananas can tone up your skin and remove acne marks.
3) Bananas Acts as an Anti-Ageing Ingredient: Bananas are rich in nutrients like potassium, iron, manganese, etc., that are essential for healthy skin. Bananas contain polyphenol antioxidants which help reduce anti-ageing and reduce wrinkles.
4) Bananas Help in Getting Rid of Blackheads: Banana is an excellent exfoliator that can help eliminate blackheads. If you have blackheads on your face, rub a ripe banana over your face and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes.
Bananas are probably the most used fruit in the world. It is not only yummy but also nourishing to our bodies. Bananas have the potential to enhance the health of your hair as well.
5) Bananas Accelerate Hair Growth: Applying bananas to your hair can make your hair grow at a faster pace. When we apply bananas on the scalp, it can crystalize protein on the scalp. This process can help to grow new hair.
6) Bananas Increase Shine of Hair: Bananas have starch content which makes them one of the best ingredients for shining hair. The antioxidants present in the banana can make your hair look lustrous.
7) Banana Acts as a Natural Moisturizer: Banana is a natural moisturizer. It provides essential nutrients to the hair and keeps it soft and shiny. Applying banana pulp can work wonders on your dry, brittle and rough hair.
A banana is botanically a berry, produced by several kinds of large herbaceous flowering plants in the genus Musa. The fruit is variable in size, colour and firmness, but is usually elongated and curved, with soft flesh rich in starch covered with a rind which may be green, yellow, red, purple, or brown when ripe.
Bananas are one of the most popular fruits available in the world. They are loaded with nutrients required by our bodies. Bananas are also rich in fibre, which helps in digestion, heart health, weight loss and more. The chemical and nutrients present in bananas include vitamin B6, manganese, potassium, vitamin C, fibre, copper and biotin.