Acnes are something none of us want on our skin. You may even be someone who is tired of searching for the best gel for acne in the market. If you have been there, worry not, we have got you. This comprehensive blog post will serve as your guide in your journey of exploration for the best gel for acne as we present you with a perfect solution for acne: Mars Anti Acne Gel. Read more about the best gel for acne, causes and treatment for acne, Mars Anti Acne Gel, benefits of Anti-Acne Gel with Salicylic Acid, top ingredients in Mars Anti-Acne Gel, and how to use it.
Causes & Treatment for Acne
Ever wondered what are the causes of acne? Yes, you guessed it right. There is quite a lot that you may know. Acne usually results from the clogging of hair follicles under the skin. A few factors that influence clogging and acne development are:
- Excess sebum or oil production
- Bacterial infection of the follicle
- Accumulation of dead skin cells
- Friction or pressure on the skin
- Changes in the levels of the hormone as noted during puberty
- Certain medications
- Family history
- Skin contact with certain greasy or oil things
Now that you know what causes acne, you would also want to know about the treatments for acne. Some acne causes a lot of trouble in some people, and it is sad that some skin is acne-prone skin. Likewise, some acne just goes away by using the right product while others require diagnosis by a dermatologist. Usually, the treatment method your dermatologist recommends depends on factors like your age and the type and severity of your acne. Below are a few treatments that are common for acne:
- Topical Retinoids - Come as creams, gels, and lotions, these medications contain retinoic acids or tretinoin and are often useful for moderate acne.
- Antibiotics - Antibiotics kill excess skin bacteria and reduce redness and inflammation.
- Azelaic acid - This acid is generated naturally by yeast and has antibacterial effects. When applied twice daily, a 20% azelaic acid cream or gel appears to be just as effective as several common acne treatments.
- Isotretinoin - a medication for severe acne, Isotretinoin works by reducing oil production in the skin and helping prevent clogged pores.
Therapy for Acne
As we have discussed above, treatment options for acne vary depending on the individual. As people may experience mild to severe acne, treatment can also be different. Skincare approaches also often help people treat acne. Other approaches to saying goodbye to acne include a combination of topical solutions, oral medications and lifestyle adjustments. Many people suffer from a severe form of acne which cannot be treated with tablets alone. Therefore, in these cases, the following therapies might be helpful.
- Light therapy: A variety of light-based therapies can be used to treat acne. Most will require multiple sessions. Further study is needed to prove the efficacy of these methods, light source and dose.
- Chemical peel: This method uses the repeated application of a chemical solution such as salicylic acid, retinoic acid or glycolic acid. Chemical peels might help improve the appearance of the skin, though the change is not long-lasting and therefore repeated sessions are required.
- Drainage and extraction: Your dermatologist may use special tools to gently remove blackheads and whiteheads or cysts that have not cleared up with topical medications. This technique temporarily improves the appearance of your skin but might also lead to scarring in a few cases.
- Steroid injections: Cystic acne and nodular acne can be treated by injecting a steroid drug into them. This therapy has resulted in rapid improvement and decreased pain. However, it can also be accompanied by a few side effects like thinning and discolouration in the affected area.
Use Mars Anti Acne Gel
When we talk about therapy for acne, we are not just addressing a topic, but we have also got a solution in hand for you. If you are someone struggling with acne issues, here is Mars Anti Acne Gel, from Mars by GHC, a perfect solution to your acne worries. Specially formulated for men to help reduce acne and promote even skin tone, this tested and proven Mars Anti Acne Gel is enriched with a blend of Glycolic acid, Salicylic Acid, Niacinamide, Zinc PCA, and Aloe vera. This powerful product not only promises clearer, brighter skin, but also soothes inflammation and acne, manages sebum production, and promotes healthier-looking skin. This Mars Anti Acne Gel is going to be your secret weapon to flawless skin.
Benefits of Anti-Acne Gel with Salicylic Acid
As Mars Anti Acne Gel comes with the added benefit of 1% Salicylic acid, a potent BHA that deeply penetrates the pores to unclog them and future breakouts, this Anti Acne Gel is a powerful addition to your skincare routine. Let us look at a few benefits of Anti Acne Gel with Salicylic Acid:
- Removes dead cells from the surface of the skin
- Unclogs pores
- Prevents the formation of blackheads and whiteheads
- Reduces oiliness
- Clears blemishes
- Manages sebum production
- Prevents future breakouts
- Brighten, soothe and improve the overall texture of the skin by reducing redness and inflammation
- Soothes and hydrates the skin
- Reduce the appearance of scars
Top Ingredients in Mars Anti-Acne Gel
The top ingredient of Mars Anti Acne Gel, as mentioned above is Salicylic acid which comes as a powerful ingredient. Apart from this, Mars Anti Acne Gel is a combination of power-packed ingredients like Glycolic acid, Niacinamide, Zinc PCA and Aloe vera. Read more about these ingredients and the job they do here:
- Glycolic Acid: This powerful AHA helps to exfoliate and reveal brighter, smoother skin by breaking down the bonds between dead skin cells.
- Salicylic Acid: This potent BHA deeply penetrates the pores to unclog them and prevent future breakouts, leaving skin clear and healthy.
- Niacinamide: This versatile ingredient helps to brighten, soothe and improve the overall texture of the skin by reducing redness and inflammation.
- Zinc PCA: This mineral helps to control sebum production, making it an effective ingredient for oily, acne-prone skin, while also having antimicrobial properties.
- Aloe Vera: This natural ingredient helps to soothe and hydrate the skin, while also helping to reduce the appearance of scars and blemishes, leaving skin soft and nourished.
How To Use
Wash your face clean with a facewash of your choice before you apply Mars Anti Acne Gel and rinse it off. Pat dry with a clean towel. Apply Mars Anti-Acne Gel, massage in and repeat 2-3 times daily.
What Does Stress Acne Look Like?
Acne from stress shows up as red, inflamed bumps, or cystic acne on the lower part of the face. Stress does not cause acne directly, but it stimulates the production of hormones such as androgen and cortisol.
What Causes Acne on the Face?
The major causes of acne on the face are usually the production of excess oil, dead skin cells, bacteria and hormones.
How Long Does It Take to See If Anti-Acne Gel Is Working?
Acne Gel takes around 4-8 weeks to show visible results.
Now that you know which gel is best for acne, you can always try a hands-on different product that feels right for you in the market. But we insist you do not just take our word on this, instead try Mars Anti Acne Gel and say goodbye to acne. Let your skin be at its best potential.
Stay Informed, Stay Healthy!
Get the best of health & wellness with our brands - Mars & Saturn. We believe in providing evidence-based, quality products & services that positively impact your personal well-being. That's why we've put together a team of experts to create informative & educational content related to various health topics. From skincare tips & advice on sleep habits to the latest news on sexual performance & personal hygiene, we strive to keep you informed & equipped with the knowledge you need to live your best life.