Secret Guide To 8 Effective Facial Exercises For Men
Facial Exercises For Men
A perfect jawline and a perfect collarbone is the ultimate secret to look attractive and hunky but sitting in front of the computer for too long or spending too much time playing video games or watching TV, you might have noticed that your face has been feeling a little stiff and sore. If you are trying to repair or maintain your overall health, you should certainly consider facial exercises because these exercises can have a positive impact on your health and well-being.
Facial exercises are important to keep the face muscles firm, look fit and young, and prevent common health issues like pimples, wrinkles, droopy eyelids, and double chins.
Facial exercises have been used by men all over the world for ages to help maintain their facial strength and youthfulness. Facial exercises can help you grow a thick, healthy beard that is soft and shiny. Facial exercises also help improve blood circulation around your face, which helps in removing dead cells and other impurities from your skin.
The Neck Curl Up
This is just like an abdominal curl for your neck which is done by lying on your back with the tongue pressed at the top of your mouth. This facial exercise can activate the front neck muscles.
- Join your chin and chest while you lift your head off 2 inches from the ground. Do not lift your stomach and do not poke your chin out.
- You can start by doing 3 sets for 10 repetitions and then gradually increase the frequency.
- Do not be in a hurry to increase the frequency because these muscles are often underdeveloped and you can be at risk of getting neck strain or cramp if you do this exercise extensively.
The collarbone backup exercise can be done by standing, sitting as well as lying down on your back.
- Keep your head level with the floor and bring your head back and forth several inches to feel the muscles on either side of your throat.
- Start this exercise by doing 3 sets of 10 repetitions at first and gradually increase your frequency by holding this position for more than 30 seconds.
- Make sure to keep your ears over your shoulders and your head stays level with the floor.
Facial Exercise for Sagging Chin
This facial exercise targets the chin and jawline area.
- Place your elbow on a table with your fist under your chin.
- Start by opening your mouth while exerting force with your wrist to create resistance.
- Hold for some time and then release.
- Complete 3 sets of 10.
This facial exercise will target the muscles underneath the chin and give you a sharp and perfect jawline.
- Keep your tongue at the top of your mouth directly behind your teeth and press your tongue to enclose your mouth and add tension.
- Start this exercise by making a humming and vibrating sound. This will put pressure on your muscles.
- Complete this exercise by doing 3 sets of 15.
This anti-aging facial exercise is useful for muscles around the eye.
- Pull your lips down to tighten your face and then pull your lips towards the right.
- Squeeze one eye closed for a second, 10 times.
- Repeat the same with the other eye.
- Complete 3 sets of 10.
This exercise targets the muscles around the mouth and on the sides of the lips.
- Start by opening your mouth wide and say “O”, followed by “E”.
- Make sure you are exaggerating and emphasizing these sounds and movements.
- Avoid showing or touching your teeth.
- Complete 3 sets of 15.
This facial exercise helps in lifting the chin and face muscles.
- Close your mouth and push your lower jaw out while lifting your lower lip.
- You will feel a stretch being built just under your chin and in the jawline.
- Hold this position for 15 seconds and then relax.
- Complete 3 sets of 15.
Facial Exercise to Get Firm Cheeks
This facial exercise targets the jawline area.
- Bring your index finger below the eye along the upper cheekbones.
- Start by opening your mouth as wide as possible but it should not make you uncomfortable.
- Then, curl your lips over your bottom teeth and smile with the corners of your mouth to create flex.
- Hold this position for some time and then relax.
- Continue doing this 30 to 40 times.
Importance of Balance-diet and Water for Facial Health
A balanced diet and sufficient intake of water can aid your facial goals. Fruits and vegetables are a rich source of essential nutrients like magnesium, calcium, potassium, etc and when we have a sufficient amount of nutrients in our body, we are less likely to get inflammation. This will result in increased metabolism and we can easily maintain a healthy face and body.
Water keeps our body hydrated and moisturized. As a result, we are less prone to acne, blemishes and other facial problems.
Facial exercises are essential for every man, whether you are young or old, as they can help you avoid early ageing and also prevent acne, pimples and blackheads. Facial exercises can increase blood circulation in the face which can stimulate the hair follicles, ultimately improving your beard growth. Facial exercises keep you young and fresh right through your life and into your old age.