Non-vegetarian recipes for weight loss
A healthy breakfast keeps you nourished and it can also make your day full of energy and spirit. The reason is that eating a nutritious breakfast will stabilize your blood sugar levels, thereby keeping your energy levels high throughout the day. Breakfast also provides an opportunity for eating foods rich in fibre, such as whole grains, fruits, and vegetables.
Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day. Starting your day with a healthy breakfast will keep you energetic, sharp and focused. In addition, it also increases metabolism which helps in losing weight.
If you skip your breakfast then you will be much more likely to overeat later in the day, compared with people who eat breakfast. So, we need to pay attention to what we eat in the morning and what we eat should be easily digestible and as healthy as possible.
All of us have heard that eggs and meat are weight-loss-friendly foods for breakfast but let me tell you why.
Nutritionists say that eggs help increase fullness and keep blood sugar levels steady by providing protein, which helps trigger the release of hormones that reduce hunger.
Eggs also contain choline, which is a B vitamin that helps lower homocysteine levels in the bloodstream.
The protein in eggs will boost energy levels for as long as two hours after eating, as well as promoting healthy hair growth, thicker nails and stronger bones.
Furthermore, eggs are known as one of the most powerful bodybuilders. They are loaded with almost all the nutrients needed by our body.
Eggs can keep you away from several health hazards, especially heart diseases, obesity and strokes. They are high in potassium, which is extremely helpful to lower high blood pressure, circulating oxygen-rich blood to all the cells of our body and removing toxic substances from our body.
Salmon is a fatty wish that is incredibly healthy with few calories and a high amount of proteins and healthy fats. Salmon can also provide a significant amount of iodine which is necessary for accelerating metabolism.
Salmon also contain omega-3 fatty acids which can reduce inflammation. This has a major role to play in obesity as it helps to prevent weight gain.
Beef and Chicken Breast
Meat is a rich source of protein and a friendly food for weight loss. However, processed meat should be avoided at all costs.
A high-protein diet can help you burn 80-100 calories per day! Replace your fats and carbs with protein-rich foods like lean beef and chicken breasts to prevent obesity.
Tuna is a low-calorie and high-protein fish. It also has a low-fat concentration which makes it a perfect choice for bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts.
3 most delicious non-veg breakfast recipes for weight loss:
1) French toast Omelette Sandwich
French toasts are rich in protein and fibre. It contains a very low amount of fat. One should always prefer french toast over raw bread.
- Two eggs.
- Four slices of bread.
- Chopped onions and chillies.
- Coriander leaves, bell peppers and salt.
- Chopped carrot, capsicum, tomato.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and add onions, chillies, coriander leaves, carrot, capsicum, tomato.
- Heat a pan with olive oil on medium flame.
- When the vegetables are fully incorporated, pour the beaten eggs into the pan.
- When the mixture starts to firm, place the bread slices onto the eggs.
- Coat each bread slice in the uncooked eggs and flip it over and fry on a medium flame.
- Fold the hungover egg wings and cook the sandwich for about two minutes.
- Easy and quick french toast omelette sandwich is ready!
2) Egg Tomato and Spring Onion Sandwich
Spring onions are an excellent source of Vitamin C, A, B5 and fibre. They reduce inflammation and cholesterol levels which helps in reducing the risk of heart diseases. Spring onions also have antioxidant properties that ensure a healthy gut and are also crucial for weight loss.
- Sandwich roll, deli thin flats, Martin potato rolls, etc.
- One tablespoon chopped spring onion.
- One large hard-boiled egg, sliced.
- One thick slice of tomato.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the egg on the bread followed by tomato and spring onion.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Spread some low-fat mayonnaise on the top of the bread.
- Quick and healthy egg, tomato and spring onion sandwich is ready.
3) Spinach Parmesan Baked Eggs
Parmesan cheese contains a significant amount of calcium and is an effective choice for weight loss.
28 grams of Parmesan cheese can provide:
- 110 calories
- 10 grams of protein
- 7 grams of healthy fat
- 3 grams of carb
Parmesan is also rich in calcium and phosphorus that can promote weight management.
- Two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Two garlic cloves, minced.
- Four cups of baby spinach.
- Half a cup of parmesan fat-free cheese, grated.
- Four eggs
- One small tomato, diced.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Take a large skillet and heat olive oil on medium heat.
- Add garlic and spinach.
- Sauté till the spinach turns wilted.
- Drain off the excess liquid after removing it from heat.
- Pour parmesan cheese and layer it in the casserole dish.
- Create four small divots in the spinach for the eggs.
- Crack the eggs and pour them into each divot.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave it alone for some time to cool.
- Sprinkle some tomato and your breakfast is ready!
If we decide to eat a healthy breakfast to aid our weight loss journey, the one thing we should never skip is eggs and meat. These are extremely rich in proteins and are the perfect remedy for getting rid of extra pounds.