Many skincare experts recommend Multani mitti, also known as fuller's earth, as one of those miracle substances for oily skin, acne, pimples, and even dry skin and hair care! Some of the advantages of utilizing multani mitti for skincare routines are listed below.
- The absorbent characteristics of Multani mitti aid it in regulating the look of oil on the skin.
- Its absorbent characteristics aid in the removal of oil and debris from the pores.
- Multani mitti kills microorganisms that cause pimples.
- Acne and blackheads are also less visible after using this product.
- Its cooling properties help to calm down irritated skin.
Multani mitti face pack for oily skin
One of the greatest face packs for oily skin is a basic multani mitti and rose water face pack. Multani mitti consists of primary oil from the skin while also cleansing the pores of pollutants.
- Lemon, multani mitti, rose water face pack
Step 1: Make a smooth paste with 1 tablespoon multani mitti, enough rose water, and lemon juice.
Step 2: Put it on the face and keep it there for 15-20 minutes.
Step 3: Rinse well with cold water.
Step 4 :Use the pack twice a week for optimal results.
Multani Mitti face pack for dry skin
Multani mitti can be used as a cleanser for dry skin to remove dirt from the pores. You can add a moisturizing substance like honey, milk, or cream to keep the skin moisturized and avoid the clay from drying out the skin.
- Honey and multani mitti face pack
Step 1: Mix 1 tablespoon multani mitti and 1 tablespoon honey
Step 2: Put the mixture on your face and leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
Step 3: Rinse with lukewarm water to finish.
Step 4 : For optimal results, use the pack twice a week.
Multani mitti face pack for pimples
Multani mitti clears the skin of microorganisms that cause pimples. It also regulates sebum or oil production, preventing it from blocking pores and producing acne. Acidic substances, such as tomatoes, help to regulate the look of oil. Tomatoes also aid in the fading of acne scars.
- Tomato and Multani mitti face pack
Step 1: Combine 1 tbsp multani mitti, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp sandalwood powder (chandan), and 2 tbsp tomato juice in a mixing bowl.
Step 2: Apply the paste to your face, focusing on acne and pimples.
Step 3: Let it sit for 15–20 minutes before rinsing it off with iced water.
Step 4 – Do this three times a week to achieve spot-free skin.
Multani mitti face pack for glowing skin
The skin-lightening qualities of papaya help to remove blemishes and decrease dark spots. The fruit also includes papain, an unique enzyme that cleans the skin of dead cells as well as other impurities. It is an effective skin whitening therapy when combined with multani mitti.
- Papaya multani mitti face pack
Step 1: Mix 1 tbsp multani mitti and 1 tbsp papaya pulp
Step 2: Evenly apply this paste on your face.
Step 3: Allow it to totally dry.
Step 4: Rinse it with cool water.
Step 5: Do it twice or three times a week to get fairer skin.
Multani mitti face pack for tanned skin
Sun tan and pigmentation are effectively reduced when multani mitti and coconut water are combined. Coconut water's antioxidant capabilities, as well as its high vitamin C content, aid in the prevention of sunburn.
- Coconut water and Mutani mitti face pack
Step 1: Mix 1 tbsp multani mitti + 2 tbsp coconut water
Step 2: Apply it to the affected regions and wait 10-15 minutes.
Step 3: Using cool water, rinse it off.
Step 4: Do this every other day.
Multani mitti face pack for dark circles
Cucumber juice's astringent property, along with multani mitti's cooling effects, not only reduces dark circles but also soothes puffiness all around the eyes.
- Cucumber and Multani mitti face pack
Step 1: Mix 1 tbsp multani mitti and 3 tbsp cucumber juice
Step 2: Apply to the skin under the eyes and leave for 15 minutes to dry.
Step 3: Rinse well with plain water. It should be done twice or three times a week.
Things to keep in mind while using multani mitti
- Multani mitti should not be used on a regular basis. When you use Multani mitti excessively, it might dehydrate your skin and make it dry.
- Multani mitti is not recommended for sensitive skin because it might cause allergic reactions such as skin inflammation in certain people.
- It can cause toxicity and intestinal hemorrhage if consumed. Muscle weakness and skin rashes are other possible side effects. As a result, you should avoid consuming multani mitti in any form.
Multani mitti has many skin-beneficial characteristics, including cleaning, whitening, and toning. You may use it in simple DIY recipes like facial masks, exfoliants, and spot treatments to reap the advantages. While it is generally regarded as harmless, sensitive skin may be irritated. Before you try it, make sure you run a patch test.