How to Stop Hair Fall?
We all go through hair fall, it is a very common process a lot of people go through seasonal hair fall. However, if you are going through a serious type of hair fall then worry not we are here to guide you and help you reduce hair fall.
Hair falls are of different kinds, here are two of the most common type of hair fall.
- Telogen effluvium: This type of hair fall occurs when your hair follicles enter the telogen stage which is also known as the resting stage, this can lead up to hair fall. This type of hair fall does not occur all over the scalp but you may notice patches on your scalp. This can occur to men or women and is reversible as it does not cause any permanent damage to hair follicles and your hair growth cycle may be back within a few months.
- Alopecia areata: Alopecia areata is an autoimmune disease, which means that your immune system starts attacking your hair follicles. It can be caused due to high levels of stress. You may lose around 50-100 hair strands every single day, now this number can differ from person to person so do not need to worry.
How to Stop Hair Fall?
Hair fall is common, but the way we try to stop is what changes everything. Today we will share some easy home remedies to cure hair fall.
Eggs are rich in sulfur, phosphorous, selenium, iodine, zinc, and protein, which together assist with advancing hair development.
Here is how you can make an egg mask:
- Separate one egg white in a bowl and add a teaspoon of olive oil and honey.
- Beat to make a paste and apply everything over from root to tips.
- Keep it on for 20 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
Licorice root can help in reducing dandruff which is also a strong cause for hair fall.
Here is how you can make a licorice root mask:
- Make a paste by adding a tablespoon of ground licorice root and a quarter teaspoon saffron to one cup of milk.
- Apply this to your scalp and hair length and leave it on short-term.
- The following morning, wash your hair. Use it once or twice every year.
The protein and fundamental fats in it advance hair development and forestall hair fall.
Here is how you can use coconut milk:
- Grind a medium-sized coconut and stew it in a prospect minutes.
- Strain and cool.
- Then, at that point, add one tablespoon of each squashed dark pepper and fenugreek seeds to the milk.
- Apply on your scalp and hair, keep it on for about 20 minutes then rinse it off with a mild cleanser.
This tea is rich in cell reinforcements, which assist with supporting hair development and can reduce hair fall.
- Splash two-three teabags in one-two cup of boiling water contingent upon the length of your hair.
- At the point when it cools, pour this over your scalp and hair, while delicately kneading your head.
- Wash with cool water after keeping it on for 60 minutes.
Beetroot is plentiful in nutrients C and B6, folate, manganese, betaine, and potassium, which are all fundamental for sound hair development.
Here is how you can use beetroot juice :
- Bubble 7-8 beetroot leaves and toil alongside 5-6 henna leaves.
- Apply this paste on your scalp and leave it on for 15-20 minutes prior to washing with warm water.
Greek Yogurt & Honey:
Greek yogurt and honey are both incredibly hydrating and can reduce hair fall.
- Blend 2 tablespoons of yogurt in with 1 tablespoon of honey and lemon in a bowl.
- Utilizing a colour brush, apply this paste to the scalp and roots.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes prior to washing with cold water.
- Apply this paste one time each week.
Aloe Vera is a viable home solution for hair fall and to support hair growth, it is natural and can be easily used.
Here is how you can use Aloe vera:
- Take the tail of aloe vera and concentrate the mash.
- Apply it to your hair and scalp and leave it for around 45 minutes.
- Wash with typical water. You can do this three to four times each week to see better outcomes.
Fenugreek or Methi seed is among the best home solutions for stopping hair fall. It fixes the hair follicles and helps in the re-development of the hair.
Here is how you can make fenugreek seeds paste:
- Splash the fenugreek seeds for the time being in the water.
- Grind it to a fine paste and apply it to your hair and scalp.
- Leave the paste on your head for around 30 minutes.
- You can cover your scalp utilizing a shower cap to keep it wet.
- Following 30 to 40 minutes, flush it with ordinary water.
- You don't need to utilize any cleanser.
- Do it two times per week for a month to control hair fall.
There is no right or wrong way to stop hair fall, try out different things like hair massage, hair oiling using chemical-free products. Go for regular trims and adjust according to the season, our hair also need an ample amount of nutrients to function well. We hope you liked the information we shared above do follow the tips and tricks and get gorgeous, lustrous hair.