How to get the wedding glow?
Wedding days are supposed to be some of the happiest of your life. To make sure you look your best on your special day, don't wait until the last minute to get skin care treatments.
We all know how much time goes into planning a wedding. There are so many important things to think about, from the food to the dress, to the decor, the guest list, the vendors, and so on. Yet, in so many ways your skin is the most important aspect. Here are some of the skincare tips for brides-to-be, along with makeup advice to help you look radiant without feeling stressed before your big day. This way you can ensure that your skin will look great in all of your wedding photos.
- Start a healthy diet a month or two before the wedding date. This would be the ideal time to start eating right so you can have glowing skin on your wedding day.
The best foods to include in your diet are fruits, green vegetables, whole grains and fatty fish. These foods help detoxify your body and give it a natural glow. You may also add some protein powders for added benefits. Stay away from oily food items so you do not break out before your wedding.
- Drink at least 2 liters of water daily so you look fresh and hydrated on the day of your wedding. Also, make sure you are getting enough sleep, about 8 to 10 hours every night two months before your big day. This will help in preventing dark circles around your eyes. Getting a beauty sleep can calm the central nervous system and reduce stress.
- As the wedding season is in full swing, everyone is looking their best by adhering to a strict skincare regime. They are investing in products that are safe, effective and compatible with their budget. But which one do you choose? If your budget allows, invest in a good quality anti-ageing serum for daily application. Start with a face wash to remove dirt and oil followed by a daily application of a serum or face cream.
- To get glowing skin, use a face mask once or twice a week for 10 to 15 minutes. One should exfoliate the skin once or twice a week to lift dead cells from the surface of the skin and promote blood flow and cellular regeneration.
- Mars by GHC Glowing skin combo is your must-use and go-to product that consists of glow skin serum, and jade roller for the skin. The products are made with natural ingredients such as cocoa butter, niacinamide, Multani mitti, turmeric extract, and vitamin C. All these ingredients are important agents that boost skin's health and appearance.
The glow skin serum and jade roller help in stimulating collagen production that gives an instant radiant glow and provides a slim look. Both the products effectively combat double-chin by sculpting the face to give a prominent jawline and chin.
- Do not include new and heavy makeup out of the blue on your wedding day. Sudden exposure to new makeup products might make your skin react otherwise. Go minimal as your jewellery and other bridal-friendly accessories can easily enhance your overall look without heavy makeup.
How Can You Prepare Your Skin Before Your Wedding?
Before getting into the specifics, you need to understand that a ceremony is a very special day for a woman. This is because it is a day, where she will finally get to wear a beautiful wedding dress and get married to her prince charming. While this is a blessing in itself, it can transform your normal skin into a blotchy mess, which you would want to cover up with excessive amounts of makeup. This is not a very good idea, especially if you have the Indian wedding kind of concept where there are multiple sets of ceremonies taking place in one day. This way, you have to have flawless skin throughout the entire day.
The skin is the largest organ in the body. It is often neglected, but it is vital to take care of ourselves both physically and mentally. Your skin will be the first thing people look at when they meet you. Self-confidence comes with self-love and respect, so you must take care of yourself by taking care of your skin. How can you do this?
Start with cleanliness. The quality of your skin depends on the quality of the products you use for cleansing, moisturizing and toning. Take time to choose products that are gentle on your skin (such as baby oil) but also work well (such as face powder). Harmful products may cause blemishes and premature ageing, which leads to low self-esteem.
One of the most important steps in a skincare routine is exfoliation. Exfoliation helps get rid of dead skin cells and eventually pimples. There are many products in the market but it is important to pick one that suits your skin type. Use an informing serum to boost collagen production. Use good sunscreen during the day.
Another important skincare ritual is body massages. The ancient science of Ayurveda emphasizes the importance of body massages with treatment using natural oils to cure skin problems. Oil massages are a great way to provide nourishment to the skin and provide deep relaxation. These treatments also help with issues like tanning and hyperpigmentation. Such treatments have special importance in Indian bridal preparation before marriage.
Last but not the least, prepare your hands for all the close-up photos by using a moisturizing lotion throughout your pre-wedding preparation. Try to avoid using soaps that are prone to drying; this will protect your hands and feet against cracking, roughness and calluses. Get a spa treatment and plan your manicure and pedicure close to the big day. You can deeply hydrate your skin by using a thick layer of your moisturizer and pairing it with cotton mittens and socks during the night.
In India, a major component of our culture is marriage. It is a union of two souls and is a special occasion in the lives of two individuals. The preparation for a wedding is an elaborate, detailed process that requires a lot of time and effort.