Pubic hair is the dense hair settled in the area above the genital and below the lower stomach. Some hair is grown on the scrotum in the male genital. The scrotum is the balls carrying testicles wrapped in loose skin below the penis. Penis and scrotum with grown hair are called hairy penis which is observed in adults.
As pubic hair starts growing from the teenage, the hair becomes adult hair. The hair starts showing up once puberty hits, thus called pubic hair.
Let's discuss a few of the most frequently asked questions about pubic hair in a brief note.
Frequently asked questions about Pubic Hair
Is Pubic hair normal?
Pubic hair is the body hair that is found in the genital area of adolescent and adult humans. The hair is located on and around the sex organs. Thus the sexually uneducated people think it abnormal or dirty which is not. Pubic hair is perfectly healthy and natural. It is a symptom of body maturity.
Is pubic hair found in both men and women?
Pubic hair is found in both men and women. The pubic hair is similar to armpits hair. The pubic hair is also called penis hair or hairy penis to the matter of the male reproductive system whereas the woman pubic hair is called to be pubes.
Does pubic hair look sexy?
It all depends on the kind of person one is.
The pubic hair brings a wild look to the genitals, few like it and few don't. Few arouse sexually and few lose interest in sex at the sight of the penis hair. It all depends on the mindset. So there is an option to remove hair from the genital part but the grown-up hair has its benefits.
What is the age one starts growing pubic hair?
The adulteration or the beginning of the adultery is noted with some changes in the body like body hair growth. Pubic hair is one of the body hairs that grow over genitals. Boyhood or girlhood is the beginning of the growth of pubic hair. The age between nine years to seventeen years is the time period for the initial growth of pubic hair. The starting hair is so delicate compared to what the densely grown-up pubic hair is.
Does pubic hair smell?
Pubic hair is assembled on top of the groin area that during the course of time on ignorance or improper caretaking would lead to its quality damages. If the pubic hair contains excess dirt, fungal and bacterial particles, the hair would undergo certain fragmentation leading to a variety of smellings.
There is this healthy pubic hair smell, too, that attracts the other person to groom.
Is Pubic Hair irritating?
It all depends on how one takes care of pubic hair. As pubic hair is grown up, hair in the groin area which has the most sensitive and unventilated skin in the body is sometimes prone to extreme physical irritations that would lead to itching and bleeding.
Can pubic hair be removed?
Yes, pubic hair can be removed due to its excess outgrowth. There are generally three ways to remove pubic hair namely, trimming, shaving, or waxing. Shaving is intended for zero-inch pubic hair whereas trimming would help to cut the pubic hair to a certain short length. Waxing is a completely different process in an attempt to completely remove the pubic hair right from its roots. Waxing provides the smoothest skin in all three ways.
What are pubic lice?
Pubic lice are tiny insects that hold onto pubic hair for support and indulge in sucking the blood from the groin area.
Pubic lice could simply be born out of the conditions occurring in the groin area. They are easily transmitted to another person during sex.
These pubic lice are one of the main reasons to cause itching sensation and relatable irritation leading to itchy pubic hair.
Natural health benefits of growing pubic hair
1) Pubic hair is a natural metabolism surrounding genitals to keep them warm and blood circulated.
2) The existential benefit of pubic hair is its ability to reduce friction during sexual intercourse.
3) The skin in the area around the genitals is sensitive. So naturally grown Pubic hair can reduce friction built up with the various movements during sexual intercourse. The burning sensation is sensibly controlled with penis hair.
4) The skin on the genital region is delicate. Pubic hair acts like a protective buffer, reducing friction during sex and other activities.
5) To the subjective point, by removing hair in and around the penis, one is making himself more vulnerable to bacteria and infections.
6) It behaves as a protective wall and prevents diseases caused due to bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms which are self-born in the deeply enclosed genital area or transmitted from another body during sex.
7) The pubic hair keeps the penis shaft and urethra away from bacterial and viral infections. The hair plays an impacting role in preventing yeast infection in and around the penis.
8) Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) are naturally prevented with the presence of pubic hair.
One of the fashion's criteria is to look sexy. The fashion phenomenon has reached genital areas, too. There are people who color their pubic hair and make their partners find it attractive.