Sild Citrate and Its Usage
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is an extremely common problem, yet it can shake any man’s self-confidence. There is a stereotypical view of men’s sexual desire – that all men want intercourse all the time. This generalisation can make life very much challenging for the 40% of men who have difficulty getting and maintaining an erection before they hit 40.
A man might fear judgement or worry that their partner doesn’t feel attractive if their interest in intercourse changes. Erectile dysfunction is often considered a taboo subject or at least a subject that you don’t wish to discuss every time you try to have intercourse. If you are searching for medication for erectile dysfunction, Sild Citrate is likely to be one of the drugs that you should consider alongside the famous branded drug, Via-agra.
What are the Causes of Erectile Dysfunction?
Male arousal is considered a complex process that involves our brain, hormones, emotions, nerves, muscles and blood vessels. Erectile dysfunction can result if any problem arises with any of these. Just like this, stress and mental health concerns can cause or increases the chances of erectile dysfunction.
It is observed sometimes that a combination of physical and psychological issues can also cause erectile dysfunction. For example, a minor physical issue that affects your performance might cause anxiety in you about maintaining an erection. The resulting anxiety can lead to or worsen the situation of erectile dysfunction.
1) Physical Causes of Erectile Dysfunction:
In several cases, erectile dysfunction is caused by physical conditions in the human body. Common causes of these include:
- Heart disease
- Clogged blood vessels (atherosclerosis)
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Metabolic syndrome, which is a condition involving increased blood pressure, high insulin levels, body fat around the waist and even high cholesterol
- Multiple sclerosis
- Certain prescription medications
- Tobacco use
- Peyronie's disease, which develops scar tissue inside the penis
- Alcoholism and other forms of substance abuse
- Sleep disorders
- Treatments for prostate cancer or enlarged prostate
- Surgeries or injuries that affect the pelvic area or spinal cord
- Low testosterone
2) Psychological Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
Our brain plays a significant role in triggering the series of physical events that cause an erection in males, starting with feelings of excitement or desire. Several things can come in between while you experience feelings and cause or worsen erectile dysfunction. Some of these include:
- Depression, anxiety or any other mental health conditions
- Any kind of stress
- Relationship issues caused due to stress, poor communication or other concerns
- Any Risk factors
As you age, erections might take a longer time to develop and might not be as firm as in your young ages. You might require more direct touch to your penis to get and keep an erection firm.
What is Sild Citrate?
Sild citrate is a prescription drug that comes in the form of a tablet and suspension or liquid. It is to be taken by mouth and also comes in an intravenous (IV) form, which is only prescribed by a doctor.
Sild citrate oral tablet is available in the market as the brand-name drugs Via-agra and Revatio. It is also available as a generic drug which costs usually less than the brand-name version. In a few cases, they might not be available in every strength or form as the brand-name drug.
Sild oral tablet is used to treat problems like erectile dysfunction and PAH.
- Via-agra: Via-agra drug is used to treat ED where you’re unable to get or maintain an erection.
- Revatio: Revatio drug is used to treat PAH where the blood pressure in your lungs is too high. Your heart needs to work very hard to pump blood into your lungs.
How does Sild Citrate work?
Sild citrate belongs to a class of drugs known as phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. A class of drugs is a group of medications that the same way. These drugs are often used to treat some similar conditions.
Sild works in several ways, that depends on the condition it’s being used to treat.
Sild tablets works by increasing the blood flow to your penis. This helps males in getting or maintaining an erection. Sild citrate only works for ED if you are sexually aroused.
Sild works by opening up the blood vessels in your lungs and relaxing your muscles. This will lower the blood pressure in your lungs. Sild tablets slow down the progression of your illness.
Dosage of Sild
You must take sild exactly as it was prescribed for you. You should follow all directions on your prescription label and read all medication guides or instruction sheets.
Revatio is usually taken three times each day and for about 4 to 6 hours apart.
Via-agra is taken usually only when required, 30 minutes to 1 hour before intercourse activity. You might take it up to 4 hours before intercourse. Do not take Via-agra tablets more than once per day.
You should shake the sild citrate oral suspension liquid before you measure a dose. You need to use the dosing syringe provided or use a medicine dose-measuring device which should not be a kitchen spoon.
Via-agra can help you to get and maintain an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. You will not see an erection just by taking a tablet. Instead, you must clearly follow your doctor's instructions.
During intercourse, if you become dizzy or nauseated or have pain, numbness, or tingling in your chest, arms, neck, or jaw, you need to stop immediately and call your doctor right away. You might be experiencing a serious side effect of sild.
You should store at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
What are the side effects of Sild Citrate?
There several side effects that are reported by males after using sild citrate tablets.
You might experience dizziness, headache, flushing, or stomach upset. It is also said that vision changes such as increased sensitivity to light, blurred vision, or even trouble telling blue and green colours apart might also occur. If any of these effects occur or worsen, you must tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- If you want to reduce the risk of dizziness and light-headedness, you can get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- You must strictly remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because they have judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using sild medication do not have serious side effects.
- Sexual activity might put extra strain on your heart, especially if you are suffering have heart problems. If you are one with heart problems and experience any of these serious side effects while having intercourse, you should stop and get medical help right away
- Even though rarely observed, people experience sudden decreased vision that includes permanent blindness in one or both eyes (NAION). If you experience this serious problem, you need to stop taking sild and get medical help right away.
- In very rare cases, males have observed a sudden decrease or loss of hearing, sometimes with ringing in the ears and dizziness might also occur. In such cases, it is advised to stop taking sild and get medical help right away if these effects occur.
- In the rare event you might see a painful or prolonged erection lasting 4 or more hours, it is recommended to stop using this drug and get medical help right away, or permanent problems could occur.
- A very serious allergic reaction to sild citrate is rare. However, you should take medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction which included rash, itching/swelling, severe dizziness or trouble breathing.
- However, this is not a complete list of possible side effects of this medication. If you notice any other effects not listed above, you should contact your doctor or pharmacist.
What to avoid?
Drinking alcohol with sild can cause severe side effects and you must avoid this.
Grapefruit might interact with sild citrate and lead to unwanted side effects. You should avoid the use of grapefruit products.
You should also avoid using any other medicines to treat impotence, such as alprostadil or yohimbine, without first talking to your doctor.
Are there any alternatives?
There are other drugs available that might help you to treat your condition. Some might be better suited for you than others. You must consult your doctor about other drug options that may work for you.
Other Ways To Treat Erectile Dysfunction
If you are suffering from ED, you must not panic as there are many treatment choices available for combating this disorder.
However, the treatment regimen is decided by the medical professionals or doctors depending on the patient’s overall health, other diseases, the severity of ED and many other factors
Some of the treatment choices include:
Alprostadil urethral suppository:
Vacuum penis pumps:
Testosterone replacement therapy:
Ashwagandha is also known as Withania somnifera is a medicinal herb that has been used in India since ancient times. Studies suggest that ashwagandha might improve male fertility by boosting testosterone levels. The increased levels of testosterone might be partly responsible for these benefits.
These findings indicate that ashwagandha supplements may help to improve sperm counts, sperm motility, antioxidant status, and testosterone levels.
Sild citrate is useful for getting or maintaining an erection in males. However, just like any other medicine, this tablet also has several side effects. You can consider other natural remedies to get an erection by reading our blog.
If you want to purchase Doctor's recommended products to improve your health-related issues then you can visit our Mars by GHC website.