Redenysl and Minoxidil for hair
It is natural for a man to care about his hair. It is because we know how important hair is. Good looking hair makes a man feel confident and strong. So we research more and more to solve problems related to hair.
Hair loss is a common condition characterized by partial or total loss of hair from the scalp. It can be caused by several factors like age, family history, genetics, diet, certain medications, toxins and some forms of stress.
Here are some possible causes for hair loss:
- Age-related hair loss: When you lose hair, you lose your self-confidence as well. But do not worry because you do not need to fret about this because there is an effective solution in the form of Redensyl. This is a unique combination of ingredients that work together to treat hair loss and restore your hairline.
- Medication-related hair loss: Several medications can cause hair loss.
What is Redensyl?
When you lose your hair and want to regrow it, go for Redensyl. It helps to regrow hair. Redensyl is a natural herbal product. It reduces the level of DHT (dihydrotestosterone) that causes baldness. It improves your hair quality and prevents further hair loss.
Redensyl is prescribed to people for the telogen (hair loss) phase.
Contents of Redensyl
Redensyl contains 7 natural ingredients that make it suitable for hair growth. These ingredients are:
- EGCG 2
- Zinc chloride
Benefits of Redensyl for hair
- Redensyl works on stem cell division and accelerates hair regrowth.
- It can stimulate the hair follicles to dive into the anagen (hair growth) phase.
- Redensyl contains plant extract which aims at reactivating the hair follicles which leads to hair growth, hair repairing and hair smoothening.
How to use Redensyl?
There are three phases of our hair growth cycle: The anagen phase, Catagen phase and Telogen phase.
- In the Anagen phase, our hair tends to grow and the duration is typically 3 years.
- In the Catagen phase, our hair transforms and the duration is usually more than three weeks.
- In the Telogen phase, our hair starts to fall off and the duration is over three months.
- Redensyl reactivates the hair follicles by minimising the Telogen phase and increasing the Anagen phase.
- Redensyl is most effective when used in the Telogen phase.
- While using Redensyl oil, it is recommended to apply it onto the scalp and leave it on overnight and wash it off on the next day.
- While using Redensyl hair restore serum, it is recommended to apply the serum post a hair wash.
Possible side effects of Redensyl
It might sound bizarre but research has shown that there are typically no side effects of Redensyl. It is an effective treatment for hair loss and does not cause any discomfort to the hair.
The constituents of Redensyl such as DHQG and EFCG 2 should be mixed with water to get the most out of it.
What is Minoxidil?
Minoxidil is an active ingredient that is used in many hair growth products. It is available over-the-counter or by prescription and is available in different forms, including tablets, topical applications and liquid. It was originally used to treat high blood pressure, but researchers discovered it could also help men with hereditary hair loss. Minoxidil works by stimulating hair follicles located at the bottom of your hair shaft. As a result, it encourages the growth of new hair.
Contents of Minoxidil
Minoxidil tablets contain:
- Anhydrous lactose
- Docusate sodium
- Sodium benzoate
- Sodium starch glycolate
- Magnesium stearate
- Microcrystalline cellulose
Benefits of Minoxidil for hair
Men's Health is of utmost importance, and at Mars by GHC, we understand the needs of our consumers. Our Minoxidil product has been specially formulated for men to help them achieve their full potential. We are a leading provider of men's grooming products that provide solutions for all male hair, skin and body-related problems.
There are many benefits of Minoxidil for hair growth. Let us take a look at some of the major benefits.
- Minoxidil is a vasodilator; it helps in opening the blood vessels in the scalp, which allow the growth factors in the blood to easily reach the hair follicles.
- Minoxidil hair growth serum helps in quick hair regrowth treatment and is clinically proven to regrow up to 25% more hair in 10-12 weeks.
- The Minoxidil Hair Growth Serum attempts to help hair follicle action and hair protein creation, for hair regrowth.
- It is very easy to use and fits easily into your routine.
- The solution is alcohol-free and trusted by dermatologists all across the world.
- Contains 5% w/v Minoxidil and Excipients
How to use Minoxidil
You need to apply the solution twice a day to get the proper results. If you apply it consistently, it takes around 4-6 months to see the difference.
- Make sure your scalp is dry before applying the Minoxidil Hair Growth Serum.
- You may apply this item to clammy hair.
- To utilise the topical solution, fill the dropper with 1ml of prescription, or utilise 20 drops or spray 5 times for 1 ml solution.
- Part your hair in the territory of thinning and apply the arrangement uniformly to the affected region of the scalp.
- Wait for the solution to dry before utilising other styling items (e.g., gels, mousse) or before hitting the bed.
- Wash hands completely after applying. Try not to get it in contact with your eyes.
Possible side effects of Minoxidil
- Wash your eyes immediately with water in case of contact with the product.
- It takes time for hair to regrow. Most people need to use it regularly for 4 months to see benefits. It must be used continuously to maintain hair growth.
Hair is an important part of our body. It is what makes us look attractive and appealing. Hair not only adds to beauty but also has a lot of health benefits.
Men suffer from many issues like body odour, hair loss, dandruff, unhealthy skin, pimples and bad breath. Not only that but they are also affected by sexual issues like impotency, lack of stamina and virility.