Benefits of peanut Butter Good for Weight Loss
Peanut Butter for Weight Loss
Most of us are perplexed, whether the food that has fatty content can induce weight loss or not! Peanut butter has a high amount of protein and fat content which is drenched with hundred calories per tablespoon.
According to studies, peanut nut butter will not retard you from shedding weight, instead, it helps in losing weight. Peanut butter works wonders for the entire body. The one tablespoon of spread on bread and chapatis will assure you of losing weight and with fine nutritious quantity, which meets body’s requirements, but excess amounts of peanut butter can be difficult if you’re planning for weight loss.
Peanut butter is power-packed with high nutrition, it consists of three macronutrients per one serving- carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Peanut butter doesn't make you put on weight–it's just a “MYTH”.
It consists of antioxidants like resveratrol which will combat free radical damage that leads to cancer and heart disease and reduce cellular ageing which reduces the risk of heart diseases.
It's the only food which is favourite for both dieters and foodies. It is a delicious snack time meal with abundant nutrition and helps you stay full for a longer time.
Benefits of Peanut Butter for Weight Loss
Peanut butter consists of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids which are essential for the body, the combination of protein, fats carbohydrates make the butter even more amiable to the one who’s planning to shed the weight because it helps you feel full longer time and cut down in taking extra snacks.
The only thing you need to do is eat that delicious spread of peanut butter on bread and then watch out -
Glycemic index increases by inducing starchy and processed food in the diet, an uprise of blood sugar level will increase chances of getting obese, diabetes and heart disease. Despite natural sugar, it doesn’t show an increase in the glycemic index or blood sugar level. Instead stabilizes the blood sugar level in the blood.
Always read the labels before picking up the peanut butter. Some brands have a high content of sugar which might not be a good idea if you're planning for weight loss. Pick the peanut butter brand which has low amounts of sugar and sodium. There are two types of peanut butter: crunchy and creamy, crunchy consists of folate and fiber and creamy has protein.
Health Benefits of Eating Peanut Butter
Peanut butter doesn't only aid weight loss but also has lots of health benefits:
- It will help in recovering after the intense gym and boosts the body with energy. High protein content in the butter will help in building and maintaining muscles in the body.
- Peanut butter is loaded with vitamins, minerals, folate, carbohydrates, fats and protein.
- It lowers the risk of heart disease. It consists of p-coumaric acid which heals the damage done to cells related to cardiac health and also has higher unsaturated fat than saturated fat. Which turns out to be more desirable fat-friendly food reduces the chance of coronary heart disease.
- It has anti-cancerous properties. vitamin E lowers the risk of acquiring stomach, colon, lung and liver cancer. Peanut butter is loaded with vitamin E content.
- It will help in maintaining strong bones, iron and calcium in peanut butter reduce osteoporosis and arthritis by promoting oxygen to the blood and maintaining the regular functions of bones and muscles.
- It helps in preventing diabetes by controlling blood sugar levels and maintaining a proper glycemic index in the body. According to studies, the consumption of two tablespoons of peanut butter 5 times a week can help in maintaining proper blood sugar levels.
- Peanut butter increases the amount of high-density lipoprotein ( good cholesterol) and reduces low-density lipoprotein (bad cholesterol) which stops in preventing gallstones. Gallstones are nothing but cholesterol stones, by consuming peanut butter in moderation on a daily basis can decrease low-density lipoprotein. Hence helpful in shielding from gallstones.
- Peanuts consist of a rich amount of niacin, people who often include niacin, that is vitamin B3 in their diets are less likely to acquire Alzheimer's or memory loss disorders. Peanut butter which has niacin can heal cell damage in the brain. Prevents one from neurodegenerative disease.
Scientists are still finding out how peanut butter can affect the body, but the point is clear that it is the best choice for people who are planning to lose weight. Not only this, burning out calories by exercise and cutting down processed and sugared food can make you reach your desired weight. Mindful eating is the key to aid weight loss.