SPF 50 Anti-Pollution Sunscreen With Vitamin E (50 gm)
Deliver only once.
Pay monthly and Cancel anytime.
You will receive an order Every Month
Are you still looking for a sunscreen that can protect you from both sun & pollution? Well, here’s your ultimate shield. Upgrade your skin’s defence with Mars SPF 50 sunscreen deemed to be worthy of natural goodness!
Fortified with highly potent ingredients, it is an extremely lightweight, fragrance-free, gel-based anti-pollution sunscreen.
- Vitamin E
- Coffee Extract
- Lavender Oil
- Aloevera Extract
- Our new release of sunscreen cream that gives you SPF 50, protects your skin from UVB rays that cause sunburn.
- It gives PA++ protection against harmful UVA rays & also doubles up as an anti-aging cream for your face with its Vitamin E enrichment.
- The unique coffee extract, lavender oil & aloe vera extract formula provides ultimate hydration to the skin by eliminating dryness, irritation and other harmful effects of the sun & pollution. It is the first of its kind that offers optimum moisturising and rejuvenating benefits.
- It offers protection from UVA and UVB rays as well as fights free radical damage. Another highlight of the product is that it's "non-greasy" and dries quickly, which makes it easy to apply. In addition to being anti-pollution, our advanced broad spectrum formula also provides an extra shield, making it perfect for all-year-round use.
How to Use:
- Take the desired amount of sunscreen and apply it to all the exposed body parts.
- Massage it gently into the skin for complete absorption.
- Use 20-30 minutes before sun exposure for complete skin protection.
- Re-apply every 3-4 hours for maximum protection.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- In the unlikely event it comes in contact with eyes wash immediately with cold water.
MenXP too mentions our hair care product, as being one of the top supplements for Biotin.
....GHC believes in extending the TLC lifestyle to men as well.
We found Mars by GHC - one of the few Indian brands that offer free consultations..men's health and wellness issues.
Your Story featured, Good health Company when it raised $5.2M led by Khosla Ventures