Role Title: Product Manager
GET READY TO CHANGE USUAL CONCEPTIONS
Good health Company (GHC) is a D2C health & wellness company that is using technology to change usual health conceptions. Currently known by the brand name, Mars by GHC, we are a digital health clinic for men into 4 categories, hair, beard, performance, and weight loss (soon launching skin category and similar categories for women). We recently raised our funding and are working aggressively to expand.
As we continue our exciting growth, we are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who can plan & execute this growth journey. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects Website Link: https://ghc.health/
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Taking care of the entire product life cycle from ideation to launch for New Products
- Participating in technical discussions related to product design/development
- Discussing and resolving quality-related issues during the development stage and also post-development
- Design innovation features and cohesive products using insights from analytics, have an eye for details, customer feedback, internal brainstorms, and focus on user results and business goals.
- Conducting market visits for gaining insights on the current scenario in the market
- Driving Benchmarking analysis against related products from competitors
- Doing necessary market research to add new compatible products in our products range
- Maintaining pricing logs for existing products and competitor pricing logs.
- Updating price comparisons based on changes in the market
- Gain a deep understanding of products; value proposition, within the context of the company vision and strategies.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify, understand and design various product offerings to meet existing and emerging business requirements.
- Ensure on time and in budget completion of product development and implementation as per the approved business requirements.
- Coordinate with the various stakeholders such as suppliers, other internal teams such as commercial, operations, customer service, finance, etc to ensure the smooth implementation of various product releases.
- Identify areas of development based on competitor research, market analysis, and demand.
- Focus on delivering customer success; track new trends, and capabilities to drive innovation within the organization
- Manage and balance multiple projects with competing priorities in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
Qualifications: Education, Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Behaviour) and Experience
- Degree from tier 1 institutions like ISB, IIM(MBA) and IITs (BTech)
- 2-5 years of professional experience as a Product Manager
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Natural peer and team leadership skills
- Desire to work in a highly visible and critical role
Contact – email@example.com