A curved or bent penis is not an ideal shape for a healthy person, bent penis is actually considered abnormal and can be caused because of two common reasons. There two common reasons are Peyronie’s disease or a penile fracture.
Peyronie’s disease is an inflammatory condition that affects the penis and it usually bends the penis due to the growth of a fibrous scar tissue commonly known as plaque. While we are still unknown as to what causes Peyronie's disease it could be caused due to an injury or an internal bleeding in the penis. It usually occurs to people who are more than 40 years, if you are someone who is suffering from a curved or bent penis then please do not be ashamed to ask for help.
While Peyronie’s disease affects people differently, most men can see a loss of flexibility and can sense pain during an erection. They can also deal with a bent penis or a shortened penis, it also makes performance difficult and can be a reason for Erectile Dysfunction in many men.
Bent penis is a serious condition that requires your attention at once, do not wait for the symptoms to get worse and consult your doctor as soon as possible. If you are 40 years plus and are facing the same issues as mentioned then it's likely that you have Peyronie’s disease.
SYMPTOMS OF PEYRONIE’S DISEASE
Peyronie’s disease can be a major reason for your bent penis, so now let us talk about some of the common symptoms that people may face during it.
- A thickened area or hard lump commonly called as plaque that is formed in the shaft of the penis.
- A curve or bent in the penis when it is erect
- Painful erections
- Misshapen penis that can cause pain
- Loss of length or girth of the penis
- Pain during performance
- Reduced flexibility
In many cases the bent or the curved penis makes it nearly impossible to perform, this can also cause severe mental stress to you and your partner. Peyronie’s disease often leads to erectile Dysfunction which is another stressful attribute.
Many people may also face a bent or curved penis due to a fracture. This is a serious and life threatening issue and must be dealt with utmost care. Here are a few symptoms of a fractured penis.
- You may notice bleeding at the urinary opening of the penis
- Severe pain in the abdomen
- Sudden cracking sound during an erection or performance
- Dark bruising on the penis
HOW CAN YOU DIAGNOSE PEYRONIE’S DISEASE
We have mentioned all the symptoms above that will help you in self diagnosis of Peyronie’s disease. If you are still confused then you must visit your doctor and mention all the symptoms to them.
Your doctor may need an x-ray to confirm what is wrong with your penis or he may ask you to bring pictures of your penis when erect, these are some of the common ways in which you can diagnose Peyronie’s disease.
TREATMENT FOR PEYRONIE’S DISEASE
Moving forward with some treatment options for Peyronie’s disease, let us look at what you can use to treat this disease.
The treatment for Peyronie’s disease will depend on the severity of your condition, if it is a mild one then your doctor may suggest you some medication that can help in getting your penis back to normal.
Non-surgical methods for treating Peyronie’s disease
Most of the mild cases do not require any treatment, the pain caused during Peyronie’s disease gets better with time and can heal itself. There are a lot of medicines and injections available that can help you with Peyronie’s disease but they are not fully proven.
Most of the medication for the disease does nothing to help the patient, if you have a mild Peyronie’s disease then it might be effective. You can see a gradual improvement in your condition within 12-18 months even without any medication but we would suggest you consult a specialist.
Surgical methods for treating Peyronie’s disease
In several severe cases of Peyronie’s disease doctors do recommend going ahead with surgery but you must wait for at least 12 months to see if your condition can get better without a surgery.
The surgery will involve cutting away the plaque or the skin attached to the penis that gives it the curve or bent. It would also require to implant a device to make the penis straight again, this procedure might shorten the length of the penis.
Three of the most common devices used during surgery are:
- A traction device
- A vacuum device
- Shock wave therapy
If you are facing Erectile Dysfunction due to Peyronie's disease then you can try our Ayurvedic Ashwagandha medicine that can help you in dealing with your condition. We would recommend you to consult your doctor before going ahead with the medicine as it might collide with your medication for Peyronie’s disease.
Surge Natural Ashwagandha tablets
Ashwagandha is also known as the king of ayurvedic herbs and is known to improve strength, performance and boost Testosterone in men. Ashwagandha deals with all parts of a person as performance issues can be both physical and mental.
Benefits of our Ashwagandha Tablets
- Lowers stress levels: Most performance issues can be due to poor mental health, Ashwagandha tablets help lower anxiety and stress making your mood better. It increases blood flow in the arteries in the pelvic area making your erection last longer.
- Improves performance as it is a natural aphrodisiac: Ashwagandha is a natural aphrodisiac as it increases nitric oxide in the body making the veins in the genital to expand which will help both to have a satisfied performance.
- Improves the level of Testosterone in the body: As men age their body starts producing less testosterone, Ashwagandha helps in creation of testosterone in men.
- Increases the sperm count: Studies have shown that Ashwagandha helps in increasing sperm count and quality in men and is also good in maintaining the overall health in men.
- Improves endurance: Ashwagandha has given proven results to people who have low endurance, it has helped their overall performance desire and endurance with time and regular intakes.