Castor Oil For Beard Growth
Castor oil is the colorless or pale yellow vegetable oil extracted from the castor bean. It is used as a laxative and an industrial lubricant. This non-volatile fatty oil is a multi-purpose vegetable oil that people have used for thousands of years. The main component of castor oil is ricinoleic acid, a kind of fatty acid shown to possess anti-inflammatory properties.
Castor oil can be used to support the immune system and acts as an anti-inflammatory agent and antimicrobial agent. Besides various health benefits, Castor oil is used for a wide range of cosmetic and medical purposes. It is said to provide health benefits for the face and skin. It does not just pertain to the skin but also workout as a haircare product. The one who applies castor oil will have shinier, healthier hair. Castor oil also helps with hair regrowth and treats dandruff.
Benefits of castor oil for beard growth
1) Castor oil is used for solid beard maintenance. From hair follicles to hair roots, from skin cells accessing hair follicles to hair strands, from hair thickening to hair descending, from covering beard patches to maintaining mean length throughout the beard space, castor oil is only beneficial to beard growth. The various properties of castor oil strive to beard hair nourishment.
2) Castor oil could be a natural hair solution for beard growth, from strengthening hair follicles to thickening your hair strands. The oil gives the beard a thicker, fuller look.
3) Castor oil can be used as a hair conditioner which is available in shampoo, too. The thorough wash of beard hair with shampoo would condition the beard hair to glow with a free momentum from one hair strand to another. As castor oil benefits skin nourishment, too, it has no side effects on skin texture.
4) Ultra-rich in vitamin E, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids, castor oil strengthens the beard settlement besides moisturizing and nourishing the skin. Its anti-inflammatory properties further soothe inflammation and rashes while moisturizing the dry patches.
5) It contains proteins, vitamin E, minerals, Omega 6, and 9 beneficial fatty acids, thus stimulating the production of prostaglandin E2 in hair follicles.
6) Most people possess sensitive skin beneath the beard. Castor oil acts as a skin lubricant to maintain skin strength to endure beard hair growth.
7) Castor oil enhances beard growth or does not block DHT. It reactivates beard hair follicles to invigorate growth, re-growing and regenerating damaged facial hair. It thickens hair strands and nourishes hair roots.
8) Castor oil is used as a treatment for dry scalp and other scalp conditions. It helps in improving blood circulation of the scalp, thereby encouraging facial hair growth.
9) Castor oil has antifungal & antibacterial properties and thus helps you with any fungal infection, rashes, or acne on your face.
How to Apply Castor Oil on Beard
Take a few drops of castor oil in your hand and rub your palms against each other to spread the oil evenly. Massage the oil into your beard using gentle, circular motions that gently push your cheeks up and not down. Do this for 3-5 minutes to stimulate the follicles.
Mixed with other hair oils
Castor and Coconut Oil, applied together to help stimulate healthy facial hair growth.
The combination of castor oil and almond oil provides the scalp with abundant magnesium and zinc which prevents hair loss.
The mixture of castor oil with mustard oil and olive oil will condition the beard hair and the skin beneath the beard.
Massaging the beard with the mixture of castor oil and Onion oil helps promote collagen production that helps the production of healthy skin cells and hair growth.
Drinking castor oil mixed with milk at night would look after providing essential nutrients for healthy hair growth.
Apply using a derma roller
Derma rollers can be used with other outlined minerals added to induce over all the area. The derma roller helps the mineral to anticipate into every particle hair follicle.
Dermarolling and castor oil can be used together to treat hair loss and stimulate the growth of your hair.
Derma Rollers and castor oil together are a good treatment for hair fall and Alopecia Barbare.