How to increase height?
We all know that being tall, dark and handsome is what women like about men. But is height really an important factor that women consider? How important is height to women and why do they like tall men?
It's a known fact that the taller the man, the greater his chances of going on a date. There is no hard and fast rule but most women do seem to prefer tall men.
This is because it is human tendency to associate tall men with strength and masculinity. They're also seen as powerful and as a good genetic trait for breeding as tall children tend to be healthy and strong.
While this may be true, psychologists have come up with a few more reasons why women look more favourably on tall men. It has more to do with evolutionary biology than a man's physical appearance or personality or his money-making potential or his smell.
Women who have been in a relationship with a tall man have the answer to this question. It is all about the facial features of a tall man. Women start feeling attracted to a taller guy from the very first sight, because of the masculine facial features. A taller face has broader cheekbones and a square chin which makes him look more dominant and attractive.
Some herbs like Guggul, Shatavari and Ashwagandha can help to increase height. These Ayurvedic herbs contain various nutrients and probiotic components that can help to improve your height naturally.
6 Ways to Increase Your Height
There are many different ways to increase the height or look taller. The best way is to start a healthy diet, exercise, good sleeping habits and a few clever ways to appear taller.
Here's a list of the top 6 best ways to increase height naturally:
1) Drink water: Water is used in every cell in the body and is the building block for muscle growth. Water flushes out harmful toxins from your blood, which allows your body to function properly. You should drink a minimum of 8-10 glasses of water a day in order to see the best results. If you have trouble drinking this much water, try adding a few slices of cucumber to each glass.
2) Include zinc into your diet: Zinc helps with the synthesis of protein, which in turn builds muscle mass. Since 90% of our bodies' total zinc content is stored in the skeletal muscles, it's essential that we have enough in our diets.
3) Posture: A good posture means you are displaying confidence and having a great physique. It can make someone appear taller, thinner and stronger.
A good posture has the power to lift the self-esteem of an individual not just physically but mentally as well. As humans, it is important for us to maintain the right body language, one that says we are confident about our posture, happy with our looks and have a great physique.
Having a good posture creates natural curves in the body which provides support to your joints and spine, reducing the odds of injuries associated with bad posture like chronic back pain, tiredness, headaches etc.
It is a fact that there is no pill or surgery that can straighten your back like good posture. Experts say that before you take any kind of treatment for your height, you should start by slightly straightening your back and shoulders. When you are standing, try avoiding the habit of arching your lower back and tilting your pelvis forward.
You can practice better posture anytime and anywhere by doing exercises like stretching your arms in front of you, hands clasped at the back of your head, shoulders slightly back and down away from your ears.
4) Follow smart clothing hacks: Try to wear fitting clothes, shorter jackets and elevator shoes to look taller. Add some accessories positioned high-up on your body. Ditch the belts, long hair and vests. Avoid wearing baggy clothes and switch to long-sleeves so that you can reduce the bulk out of your body and lessen the exposure of short arms.
5) Sleep well: The body releases human growth hormone (HGH) during sleep, so it is extremely important to get sufficient and sound sleep. Production of this hormone and others may go down if you aren’t getting enough shut-eye. Adults between ages 18-64 should get at least 7-9 hours of sleep and older adults aged 65 and above should get 7-8 hours of sleep.
6) Supplements: There are only a few cases where supplements may be appropriate to increase height and combat shrinking in older adults. Your doctor may recommend supplements that contain synthetic human growth hormones. Additionally, doctors also suggest Vitamin D and calcium supplements reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
Height can grow up to a certain age only but there are ways by which you can increase your height or make yourself look taller. In most cases, people generally avoid taking supplements because when the growth plates become fused together, there is no way you can increase your height, regardless of what the supplement label advertises.