Anti Inflammatory Cream for Eczema, rashes, & redness
anti-inflammatory acetonide cream is a prescription steroid-based ointment. It is used to treat itching and redness of the skin in conditions like eczema and dermatitis. The steroid is an
anti-inflammatory acetonide that reduces inflammation and relieves pain and itching caused by a variety of problems such as an allergic reaction, irritant contact dermatitis, or other skin problems.
Benefits of Anti Inflammatory Acetonide Cream:
- Anti-inflammatory acetonide cream is an anti-inflammatory corticosteroid with potency stronger than hydrocortisone. Acetonide uses are to treat various skin conditions including rashes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, etc.
- A solution containing Acetonide, one of the corticosteroid family of allergy medications, is commonly used to treat very severe itchy rashes, such as those caused by poison ivy or oak or by bites from ants, bees, spiders, or other insects. It is very effective for these purposes as well.
- Triacort is used to treat a number of different types of inflammatory conditions. In some cases, it may be used to help improve the appearance of the skin. This is due to the fact that this drug has an anti-inflammatory effect. This can help reduce redness and other symptoms associated with certain types of dermatological conditions.
- Anti-inflammatory acetonide ointment, also known as Kenalog and Kenacort is used to treat a variety of inflammatory skin disorders. Although anti-inflammatory cream uses are normally for certain skin disorders, such as eczema and noninfectious skin diseases, they can prove very beneficial for nettle rash as well.
- Staphinfectant Anti-inflammatory Acetonide Cream is a corticosteroid that helps reduce skin redness, irritation, and swelling from conditions such as eczema. Anti-inflammatory Acetonide Cream Topical is used to treat the symptoms of skin infections.
- Anti-inflammatory acetonide cream 0.1 is used for the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, allergic reactions, sunburn, poison ivy, and scrapes. anti-inflammatory cream reduces swelling and dryness by controlling inflammation and calming overactive immune systems.
How to Use:
- Anti-inflammatory acetonide cream is to be used only on the skin. Avoid using it on the face, groin, and underarms.
- Clean your hands and apply a thin layer of anti-inflammatory cream to the affected area and gently rub 2-4 times.
- Wash your hands and do not cover, wrap or use a band-aid on the affected area.
*Anti Inflammatory requires a prescription which will be provided by our in-house doctors.
It's not greasy and does not clog pores also.
I recommend this product as I am using it for long time. I used various different brands but this one is best for dry sensitive skin. Fully satisfied with this product
Absolutely amazing product. Works really well for my dry and flaky skin. I apply it only once every day and it keeps my skin moisturized for the rest of the time. Would recommend buying it. Worth the investment if you have dry skin.
it is also being recommend by dermatologists so with out a second thought you can try this out
It's very soothing and moisturizing, and helped calm down itchy and dry skin. After a week of applying this all over twice a day my skin was much improved. And now my skin is back to normal like some year before.