This combo contains surge max capsules and beard growth vitalizer. The surge max natural testosterone booster contains ingredients like Ashwagandha, Shilajit, Safed Musli, Gokshura, and Shatavari whose formula has been scientifically proven to boost testosterone and combat free radicals from your skin under the beard and hair follicles, thereby promoting healthy beard growth. Beard growth vitalizer serum contains redensyl, procapil, biotin, and saw palmetto that makes your beard smooth instantly without being greasy.
Benefits of Surge Max TestoBooster for Beard Growth:
- Ashwagandha and Shilajit are two herbs that have been used for thousands of years in Ayurveda medicine. They are known to improve various aspects of hair growth including length, thickness, quality & overall health of skin under the beard and beard hair.
- Shatavari in our surge max testosterone booster helps soothe the skin as it is anti-inflammatory in nature and strengthens the roots of beard hair. Gokshura and Safed Musli are effective ingredients that help in reversing a patchy beard.
- Low levels of testosterone can cause bald spots in your beard or an increase in thinning hair in multiple areas of your body. Our testosterone booster capsules help in increasing the levels of testosterone in the body, ultimately boosting quick beard hair growth.
How to Use:
One capsule twice a day with water, or as directed by your physician.
Follow regularly for 6 months to see the best results.
Benefits of Beard Growth Vitalizer:
- Beard growth vitalizer serum helps in increasing hair density and helps in controlling a patchy beard.
- Redensyl is scientifically proven to boost beard growth and helps in getting a viking beard. It also increases beard density and prevents thinning of beard hair.
- Beard growth vitalizer is specially designed to enhance microcirculation around the existing beard hair follicles and provides ample nourishment to the follicles.
How to Use:
Apply a generous amount using the dropper directly to your beard skin, focussing on the area of beard loss.
2. Massage into the beard area using fingertips.
3. Rinse hands after.