Beard Topical Solution | Solution for beard growth | Patchy beard growth solution | Grow Beard | 5% Topical Solution for beard
Beard Topical Solution is an additional quality treatment used to help grow beard and care for it. It reactivates beard follicles to invigorate growth and is clinically proven for beard regrowth.
Beard Oil vs Beard Topical Solution
1) Beard oil is expensive than beard growth serum.
2) Beard oil may sometimes smell really bad, so you can use beard growth serum.
1 x Beard Topical Solution (60 ml) bottle + Spray nozzle + Dropper
The product helps treat hair loss and regrow fuller hair.
- Beard Topical Solution helps in quick beard growth and is clinically proven to regrow up to 25% more hair in 10-12 weeks.
- This Solution attempts to help Beard follicles protein creation, for beard growth.
- It is very easy to use and fits easily into your routine.
- The solution is alcohol-free and trusted by dermatologists all across the world.
Visible effects of this product:
After 2 months beard growth starts
Directions to use:
You need to apply the solution twice a day to see get the proper results. If you apply it consistently, it takes around 3 months to see the difference.
- Step 1 Make sure your beard is dry before applying the Serum.
- Step 2 You may apply this item to clammy Beard.
- Step 3 To utilize the solution, fill the dropper with 1ml of prescription, or utilize 20 drops or spray 5 times for 1 ml solution.
- Step 4 Part your beard in the territory of thinning and apply the arrangement uniformly to the affected region of the beard.
- Step 5 Wait for the solution to dry totally prior to utilizing other styling items (e.g., gels, mousse) or prior to hitting the bed.
- Step 6 Wash hands completely after applying. Try not to get it in contact with your eyes.
- Wash your eyes immediately with water in case of contact with the product.
- It takes time for hair to regrow. Most people need to use it regularly for 4 months to see benefits. It must be used continuously to maintain hair growth.
FDA approved. No harmful chemicals. Paraben, sulfate, and SLS free.
*Beard Topical Solution requires a prescription which will be provided by our in-house doctors.