Plant-Based Collagen Supplement Powder | Enhances Skin glow | Chondroitin and Stevia Extract | Glow Powder
Pollutants in the air, water and food, along with stress and sun exposure deplete our collagen. This accentuates our skin issues and therefore, replenishing protein collagen becomes vital. GHC’s new plant-based collagen skin booster product for skin whitening contains chondroitin, biotin vitamin, vitamin c, rose petals, sea buckthorn and stevia extract that helps in promoting the skin’s natural glow.
- Vitamin C
- Rose Petals
- Sea Buckthorn
- Biotin vitamins in collagen for skin glow powder help to make skin supple and firm while promoting a youthful appearance. Our collagen powder mix has stevia extract for a sweet flavour that you can enjoy any time of day. Our powder gives you the added benefits of chondroitin sulphate, which is a naturally occurring compound that has the potential to facilitate skin regeneration.
- Collagen supplement for skin has anti-ageing properties that can help you fight off fine lines and wrinkles. Adding collagen powder to your daily routine is a great way to keep your skin healthy and fresh-looking all day long.
- Vitamin C in collagen powder has the amazing ability to restore suppleness to stressed skin. It restricts the growth of acne-causing bacteria & ultimately prevents inflammation. Stevia leaf extract has been shown to promote collagen production and repair damage done to collagen by UV light.
- Rose petals are used in aromatherapy to treat a number of skin conditions, including eczema, acne and psoriasis. They also help to remove cellulite, unclog pores and reduce the appearance of fine lines. Rose petals increase the fluidity, smoothness, and elasticity of the skin. The use of rose petals normalises oiliness, regulates the sebaceous glands, it removes blackheads, cleans the pores and improves blood flow to the capillaries.
- Owing to its high content of fatty acids, vitamin C, carotenoids and organic acids, the sea buckthorn is considered an anti-aging miracle ingredient in skincare. Sea buckthorn oil consists predominantly of unsaturated fatty acids, tocopherols, flavonoids (such as rutin) and several carotenoids (e.g. lutein).
How to Use?
- Consume 1-2 scoops a day with lukewarm water or your favourite drink, or as recommended by your physician.
- GHC products are dermatologically tested and are safe for all skin types, therefore it shouldn't lead to any side effects.
- However, this product is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Consult your doctor in case you are pregnant, lactating or taking any other medication.
My skin became glowy nd visibly better after using this product.
It's worth giving a try. It's completely natural with no added colors or preservatives. M in love with this product already.
Best part of this collagen is that it is not dervied from animal bones but it is a plant based collagen.. extremely happy with the results
my skin looks 4-5 years younger. Love it.
I felt much brighter skin and improved skin.