Acne in today’s time has become a very common problem, we all go through acne and acne marks on a daily basis, however, sometimes it can be severe.
Acne can commonly occur due to dirt, sebum production, and clogged pores, there are various types of acne and to treat them you need to know which type of acne you are dealing with. If you are unaware of the type you are dealing with then we would suggest you visit a dermatologist as they will be able to guide you better and put you on a treatment that will help you recover.
If you are dealing with blackheads and whiteheads then they can easily be treated at home, but if you are dealing with cysts then you would require medicines and proper treatment.
Benefits Of Anti-acne Products
Acne can sometimes be stubborn and you may require some products that will help you deal with them, now we will be talking about some of the best ingredients in the market that work well on acne.
Salicylic acid helps to unclog the pores to resolve and prevent, it may not be effective in killing the bacteria or reducing sebum production but it unclogged the pores, you need to use salicylic acid on a regular basis. If you stop using it the pores will clog up again and the acne may return. If you do not wish to use Salicylic acid directly on your skin then you can opt for creams or toners that have a generous amount of salicylic acid.
Sulfur is one of the best components of over-the-counter medications, it gives great results when mixed with salicylic acid, niacinamide, and other ingredients. It isn’t usually used by itself as it has an added odor to it, sulfur helps in preventing pores from being clogged and inhibits the growth of bacteria.
This is one of the most used ingredients in treating acne, this ingredient kills the bacteria that cause acne and also helps in removing excess oil from the skin, and removes dead skin cells that can clog the pores. However, benzoyl peroxide has some possible side effects that includes dry skin, scaling, redness, burning, and stinging, especially if you have sensitive skin. If you do not want to apply benzoyl peroxide directly on your skin then you can always look for products that already have this ingredient in them.
Skincare Tips To Keep In Mind When Treating Acne
Things that are more important than your treatment are how you do it, treating your skin right can make you win the battle with ease. Here are some of the tips that you must keep in mind when treating acne.
- Wash your face on a regular basis, it goes without saying that it is important to cleanse your face, use a mild cleanser for it or you can also ask your dermatologist to suggest you a cleanser that will be medically approved.
- Use clean towels, most of the bacteria transfer to our face when using dirty towels, so make sure you are only using clean and dry towels to pat dry your face.
- Using too many products to treat your skin can actually worsen the situation, make sure you are only using products that are recommended by your dermatologist. When treating acne the less the products the better the results.
- Use a gel-based moisturizer, a lot of people use heavy moisturizers which can further clog their pores so make sure you use a light, gel-based moisturizer.
- Sunscreen is a must, even if you are staying home, sunscreen is absolutely essential. Make sure you use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with UVA 30 or more.
We have the perfect product for you if you are looking for a one-stop Anti-acne product that will help you in treating all the problems.
Anti Acne Gel
Acne can seriously damage our confidence, but not anymore. This anti-acne gel helps in providing early and proactive care for future outbreaks from occurring. It keeps our pores unclogged and prevents scarring and other more serious complications of major breakouts.
It can be used in these four easy steps:
- Start by cleansing your face with a face wash
- Pat dry your face and apply a dime-size amount of anti-acne gel.
- Gently massage the gel all over your face till it is absorbed
- Use it at least 2-3 times a day
Ingredients and Benefits
Glycolic acid: This anti-acne gel contains glycolic acid for the skin that breaks the bonds between the outer layer of the dead skin cells and the next skin cell layer. Glycolic acid helps the skin to appear smooth.
Salicylic acid: Salicylic acid is used to treat mild and moderate forms of acne and has the property of penetrating deep into the skin to unclog pores. Anti-acne cream is enriched with the goodness of salicylic acid that will help in reducing acne and sebum production from the sebaceous gland.
Niacinamide: Niacinamide is a form of Vitamin B3, which is an essential nutrient that can treat skin conditions like acne and eczema. Vitamin B3 can regulate our body’s natural oil production.
Zinc: Zinc is an effective ingredient in the acne gel for pimples that reduces redness, inflammation, sebum production and promotes faster healing of acne and pimples on the skin.
Aloe vera: This natural ingredient has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that prevent the skin from developing acne and pimples. Aloe vera has cooling agents that soothe irritation and repairs acne skin.
Anti-acne products not only heal the current acne infection but they also help in reducing the chances of future acne that could hamper your skin. We hope you liked the information we shared above, do give the Anti-acne gel a try and you will see great results for yourself.