Are one of those people who is very much tensed about their hair loss problems? Did you ever think that what is the cause of your hair problems?
Not all hair loss is due to genetic deficiency, well some hair fall occurs because of an autoimmune disease. This means that your immune system might be the cause of your hair loss issue. The cells of your immune system may have attacked your hair follicles which causes hair to fall. This attack can be temporary and your hair can regrow by boosting up your immune system or trying out some topical treatments.
Let us look at the hair loss problems that occur because of our immune system.
Understanding Autoimmune Diseases:
1) The main role of our immune system is to protect the body from any infections and bacteria. But sometimes it loses its ability to recognize these harmful bacteria which will then start attacking cells in the body, thus causing an autoimmune disorder in our body.
2) Approximately, there are more than 80 different types of autoimmune diseases. Some of them are more common than others, but they all vary in the symptoms show. Only a few of these autoimmune diseases can cause hair loss as a side effect.
Autoimmune Disorders That Are Linked To Hair Loss
1) Alopecia Areata
A) Alopecia areata is one of the most commonly-known imbalanced immune system disorder that can lead to hair loss problem in us. It has affected 146 million people worldwide.
B) Your immune system sends signals to the white blood cells present in our body to fight healthy hair follicle cells. This abnormal process can then lead to shrinking of hair follicles and can further lead to visible loss of hair on your face, scalp, and other parts of your body.
C) It is important to note that this type of disorder might lead to Alopecia Totalis which is a complete loss of hair on your scalp or Alopecia Universalis which causes loss of hair s on your entire body.
A) Psoriasis is a disease that is linked with scaly dry patches and red marks on your skin. This disease has affected many people worldwide. People suffering from psoriasis normally have skin cells that grow at an abnormally fast rate. This can also cause lesions to build-up.
B) Psoriasis disease itself does not cause substantial hair loss. However, if you don’t treat it, it can greatly affect your scalp that can further cause temporary hair loss.
A) Lupus is a severe disease that has affected almost 1.4 million people in the United States. It can affect your organs and tissues in your body, which results in a vast range of health issues.
B) The symptoms of Lupus are hair loss, abnormal blood clotting, anaemia, paining of joints, headache, and fatigue.
C) The problems of hair loss arise when your antibodies that are generated by your body penetrate the hair follicles, thus causing the hair shaft to be denied by your body and fall out. There is a possibility that your hair might still grow back to original during the remission periods. However, there is a great possibility that your hair loss issue can become permanent.
4) Hashimoto’s Disease
A) Hashimoto’s Disease also known as chronic lymphocytic thyroiditis occurs when the immune system cells fight the thyroid gland that secretes hormones which regulates a lot of our body’s activities.
B) Some of the common symptoms of this disease are muscle aches, unexplained weight gain, hoarse voice, puffy face, increase sensitivity to cold, and hair loss
C) People who have suffered from Hashimoto’s disease have reported thinning of their hair and large amounts of hair loss in the sink or shower. This disease can also result in changes in your hair texture because it can make your hair coarse, dry, and easily tangled.
Boost Your Immunity And Hair’s Health
We have mentioned a few basic tips to boost your immunity and thereby your hair’s health:
- Diet: You must eat a well-balanced and healthy diet. It is advised to Include more fruits and green leafy vegetables in your diet to boost up your immunity and health of hair.
- Sleep: Getting enough sleep is very much crucial for maintaining normal body functions. Adults should sleep for 7-8 hours at night is adequate to function properly.
- Manage Stress: Emotional and Physical stress is one of the main causes of hair problems. You must learn to manage stress by doing yoga and meditation. This will boost your immune system and will also improve your hair’s health.
- Exercise: Exercising regularly improves blood circulation to all parts of the body. This also helps to improve hair health and texture. Therefore, regular exercise not only keeps our body healthy and fresh but also improves immunity.
- Drink Enough Water: Water is considered the god of all! It helps to detoxify your blood. Drinking atleast 10-12 glasses of water is essential for maintaining overall health and to detoxify your body and for maintaining a healthy immune system.
Several natural remedies are found to be effective in boosting your immune system and maintaining hair health. You can try the natural remedies mentioned below to boost up your immune system:
- Honey: Honey contains many vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants which helps to boost up your immune system naturally. You can add up one teaspoon of organic honey to a glass of lukewarm water and drink the same twice a day.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is an excellent source of detoxifying your body and maintains beauty and health. It also provides lustre to your hair and brings a natural shine and glow.
- Tulsi (Holy Basil): Tulsi or the holy basil has been used traditionally due to its vast health benefits. It helps us to boost our immune system and also improves overall body health.
- Coconut Oil: Organic coconut oil is also pretty helpful in maintaining skin health. It keeps the skin moisturized and also increases the strength of our hair strands. It is said and often believed that they possess ant-microbial properties. You can apply coconut oil to your scalp and skin to rehydrate and nourish naturally.
Minoxidil is a powerful peripheral vasodilator that is considered an effective topical solution. Minoxidil Topical Solution stimulates hair growth, and hence it is used for hair fall control, treating MPB (Male pattern baldness).
It nourishes your hair and scalp with no harmful chemicals (Parabens and Sulphate free). The shampoo helps to strengthen your hair, improves the texture of your hair, and reduces hair fall.
The biotin tablets are enriched with multivitamins which help in hair growth and improve metabolism. Biotin tablets include a total of 10 vitamins in it. The tablets reduce hair fall, improves scalp health, promotes hair growth and makes your hair stronger & healthier than before.
Call us now at +91 9154706728 for a free doctor consultation and exciting offers on our hair loss products.